{35} Helping Hand

(Your Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

(Y/N)'s POV

Running up through the Sub Station and up the stairs into the living room. Panting I stopped in front of Max, "Dude I got your text what's the emergency?"

"Oh nothing," Max said sullenly.

I moved and sat down next to him, "Dude, I was about to start a movie night at my place when I got your text. You've never interrupted movie night. What's up?"

Max turned to me, "Do you think my ideas are dumb or useless?"

I smiled, "Max, I'll admit sometimes they can be far fetched but your worst ideas make the best memories! Remember when we rode 'The Cyclone' six times in a row.

Max smiled, "Yeah we threw up for who knows how long."

"Yeah, I hated that part but it also is a memory I will treasure forever because we were there together," I replied.

Max nodded as I continued, "Look Max sometimes people aren't going to think like you do but don't let it bring you down because I like your ideas even if I don't agree with them sometimes  but my job as your friend is to support you and give you good advice-"

I was cut off as Max hugged me, smiling I hugged him back. "You're the bestest friend a guy can ask for," he whispered.

I smiled, "Same here."

We stayed like that for a while before we pulled apart, "Wait what movie were you going to watch?"

"Night of the Halloween Sorority Party Disaster 2, why?" I asked.

"I think we might have that on DVD, want to stay over and watch it?" Max asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, my parents won't mind as long as I text them."

"Cool! I'll get the popcorn," Max replied, getting up from the couch.

I smiled before texting my mom and dad who were both okay with it, though my mom insinuated that Max and I were having a date and I had to quickly correct her, shaking my head.

"Something up?" Max asked.

"Nah, just my mom being weird, she thinks this is a 'date'," I replied, using air quotes.

Max shook his head, "Why do our families keep thinking we're going to date, we're just friends."

I nodded as he started up the movie ad sat back on the couch. An hour in my eyes started to get heavy and my head fell on Max's shoulder as I got more sleepy. I picked my head up trying to stay awake but my head fell back.

3rd POV

Max fell asleep soon after following (Y/N) his head leaning back on the couch. By the time the credits rolled Alex had come back from her movie outing with Harper and saw the two of them asleep. She smiled taking a picture before putting a blanket around the two of them and heading upstairs.

Fifteen minutes later Justin came down to grab a glass of water before noticing them. He turned off the T.V and cleaned up their mess of popcorn before heading back upstairs.

Five minutes later Mr. and Mrs. Russo came downstairs and smiled at the two.

"So, who's going to tell them?" Mr. Russo whispered.

Mrs. Russo smiled, "Let them figure it out Jerry, they're still young."

She turned off the lights as they went back to their rooms whispering a "Sweet dreams."