How To Lie Down

So here is the latest chapter! :D Sorry if it's a little off, we wrote this in like 5 minutes due to the Wattys :) please support us!!!!!! WE KNOW THIS STORY CAN MAKE IT! just fyi, it's entered under Short Stories.

VOTE FAN COMMENT! OH! And VOTE!

How to Lie Down

1)      First, find a place to lie down. You can lie down on almost literally anything at all, like the bed, the sofa or even the floor! (Note: Although you can lie down on anything at all, we suggest something that will not harm you physically. For example, anything that is sharp.)

Note: Usually we choose something long-ish, rectangular and soft, which is the ideal shape to lie down on.

2)      Now, sit down with your legs outstretched. In case you do not know how to sit down, please refer to our manual on how to sit down.

3)      Then, fall back slowly. Well, you can do it quickly if you want to, but really, we suggest for it to be slow. Otherwise, you could hurt your back or something. But really. If you want to do it fast, by all means. But you have been warned!

4)      Fall back until you reach the surface you want to lie on and place all your weight on the object. Hence you must ensure it is strong enough to hold your *Ahem* weight.

5)      Congratulations! You are lying down! 

 If you have failed, like maybe you accidentally somersaulted over the sofa backwards, get up and try again! :D We promise you, with this skill, comes many great opportunities~ 

Till the next time, and please support us in the Wattys! <3