Jackal x Male Reader

Series: Rainbow Six Siege

Title: Watch Your Step

Note: Y/n is a defender who is 3 Speed, 1  Armor, his gadget is a flashlight attachment on his pistol that detects footprints, he is also very quiet while his flashlight is activated but he is NOT silent.

"Ugh! This is so stressful!" Y/n yelled slamming his gadget onto the table, truth is he had been struggling to 'perfect' his gadget.

"Hey, it's okay, just relax." IQ suggested patting him on his back gently, "I can't figure this out Monika!" Y/n sighed slamming his head onto the workshop table.

She crossed her arms with a stern expression, "This isn't because of Ryad, is it?"

"I'm tired of him bragging about his gadget is more 'useful' and 'better'" Y/n frowned before picking back up his gadget and a screwdriver.

"Jackal is going to drive you crazy." IQ teased before sitting down next to you. "Did you try tightening it?" She asked as Y/n gasped mentally face-palming.

"Thank you Monika! I no longer have to look straight down to detect footprints!" Y/n smiled hugging his life-long best friend.

"You need to stop letting Ryad get to you." She advised releasing from your grip. "He brings out this care-free side out of you, and I don't want you hurt." She stayed looking away so you couldn't see the sadness on her face, but you knew it was there.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid." Y/n smiled making the German Lady instantly relieved. "That means Simulations too, you need training, rookie~" she joked before laughing.

"Operators: Jackal, Ash, Maverick, Twitch, Buck, Alibi, Caveira, Ela, Y/n, and Jäger please report to the simulation room.

"Remember, don't do anything stupid." Monika stated before sending you off. On your way there you bumped into a dark man who was now geared up. "Watch it." Y/n scowled at his rival: Jackal.

"Watch your step, newbie." He grinned before walking in front of you. "What an asshole-"

"I do hope you don't mean Ryad, I know he's a bit of a pain but please bear with him, he's looking out for you." Mira smiled lightly, "Good luck!"

"Yeah right." Y/n mumbled before walking into the Simulation Room, "You know the drill." Six told us before we were transported into an alternate reality.

The placed look similar before it hit me, this was the bank, based of a real Rainbow Scenario.

And the bombs were placed on the highest floor, as soon as we safely arrived, Caveira ran off, Ela placed her mines, Alibi placed her holograms and Jäger his ADS'.

5, 4, 3, 2, I found myself in the vault when the round started. The Vault may have been a bad idea to anybody else, but I knew what I was doing.

A few more seconds and a voice jolted me from my thoughts, "You are being tracked!"

"Oh no you don't!" I whispered before running the other direction hoping I wouldn't run into him, but that's exactly what happened, turning a corner we collided to the ground with a soft thud.

"Nice to you see you." He winked with a sly smile, it took you a moment to realize you were sitting on his lap as he laid back. "I always thought you had an interest in me." He smirked before he forced you to lay on him.

"You made fun of my gadget because you liked me, that's not a way to make friends, let alone a relationship." Y/n scoffed before reaching for his pistol.

"Don't move." Jackal ordered. "And why would I listen to you!?" Y/n yelled punching Jackal.

In a flash, he grabbed your pistol and shot a camera just as it turned blue. You ended up flinching thinking he was gonna shoot you. "I get it if you don't like me." Jackal stood wiping off his outfit.