Thermite x Male Reader

I woke up with arms wrapped around our waist. Jordan's head was laid on my waist, the blanket covered his bottom half, which was naked because of our.... 'activities' last night, yet I had booty shorts. My stomach rumbled, I was starvingggg. Carefully maneuvering Jordan so he doesn't wake up I set him down softly. I admired his toned back, before tossing on Jordan's hoodie. Half naked operators were very common in the morning, nobody had boundaries and nobody really minded.

Which is why when I entered the Cafeteria many male operators were shirtless, and female operators were in their robes/dress underwear, or lingerie. I sat the FBI table where Ash, Pulse, Hibana, and Castle ate, they all look unamused, but as I sat down they all gained smirks. "Is that Jordan's clothes?" Ash smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Oh lord." I mumbled as Pulse elbowed me, "How was it?" He winked as I shrugged. "How was what?" I scoffed as Castle explained, "The limp, barely any clothes, you guys had sex, he wants to know how was it." Castle finished as I sighed, placing my hand on my forehead, this was gonna be a long day...

"Hey babe." A voice sounded as arms wrapped themselves around me, and a chin rested on my head. "Jordan!" I smiled as he sat next to me. "Awe! You guys are officially dating!" Ash smiled as I blushed. "Eliza, we've been dating for months.." Jordan explained as the operators were shocked. "You never told us this!" Pulse raged as we sweat-dropped. "We've tried multiple times but you guys never listened!" Jordan exclaimed as they all scoffed and called him a liar.

"Name one time!" Miles crossed his arm as Jordan recalled the memories.

"Hey guys," Jordan started as he set down a card on the table, "Hm?" They responded repeated Thermite's action of setting the card down, they all seemed so invested in their cards which would go nowhere, instead of the words, which went into one ear and out the other. "So I'm engaged to Y/n." Jordan stated as they murmured, "Thats nice." Ash mumbled as she eyed her cards. "Yeah that's great." Pulse interjected as Castle threw all his cards on the table with a smirk, "I win bitches! Pay up!" He smirked grabbing all the poker chips.

"Your not invited to our wedding." Thermite teased.

"I don't remember that happening." Pulse stated as Miles scratched his chin, "I remember him saying that because I destroyed y'all in poker." Miles joked as Ash sighed. "I can't believe we didn't listen to you. We're sorry, I hope you guys didn't have the wedding, I'd love to go your wedding." Ash smiled as we looked at each other. "No wedding yet, but your obviously invited." Jordan smiled as Hibana sat down.

"Hey Yumiko." I smiled as she waved with a smile. "Hey Y/n, Jordan treating you right?" She teased playfully punching my shoulder. "Wait, you knew that they were dating?" Pulse asked as Yumiko cocked an eyebrow. "You didn't?" Yumiko asked as she placed a hand on her hip. "You never told me." Pulse huffed as Yumiko scoffed, "You sure?" She asked recalling the situation.

Yumiko and Jack sat on the couch watching TV, Jack was playing some weird phone game, as Yumiko's head placed on his shoulder. Some stupid commercial interrupted their show, it was about a gay couple getting married, but one had some sauce on their shirt, it was about some cleaning company blah blah. "When do you think Y/n and Jordan are gonna get married?" Yumiko questioned as Jack just shrugged silently, he was too busy on his damn phone, so Yumiko devised a plan.

"Jack." She mumbled as he hummed in response. She leaned away, and forced his head to look at her, as she slowly undressed, "Jack-"

"Okay Yumi! I think they're heard enough!" Jack flushed as she giggled, "But, I do remember you saying something like that." Jack sighed scratching his head. "Sorry Babe, I should start listenin' to ya more." Jack smiled as she kissed his cheek. "It's alright." She reassured. "Anyways, when is the wedding?" Yumiko asked as they looked at each other nervously. "Oh, um." They stayed as Y/n looked to Jordan. "We don't really have a date." Jordan stated as everyone grew quiet.