Lion x Male Reader

Series: Rainbow Six Siege

Title: Meeting His Family

Nite: DUE TO THE SELF QUARANTINE I KNOW MANY PEEPS ARE BORED SO I'M GONNA ATTEMPT TO PUSH OUT CHAPTER AFTER CHAPTER WISH ME LUCK

"Come on Babe, don't be scared." Olivier smiled as we stood in front of the door in the cold night. "Oli, your family is very religious, and you have a son, how do I stay whelmed?" I sarcastically responded as he leaned in to my ear. "I have your back, and when we get home, I'll reward you." He seductively whispered, I blushed right as the door opened. "Olive! Come in!" His mother smiled as she motioned for us to come in. As we stepped in I could tell she was glaring at me. "Come." Oli stated as he led me into the dining room.

"I see you brought your dispatch roommate." Mrs. Flament(Lion's mom), that's right folks, Olivier never told his mother that he was dating me. I glanced at Olivier with hatred, but quickly shifted to his mom, and with a smile, I said, "Yes Ma'am, I hope you don't mind, your lovely son offered a nice cooked dinner by his wonderful Mom." She quickly turned her glare to a smile. "Oh how nice of you, of course I don't mind, let me grab my husband, daughter, grandson, and daughter in law!" She beamed as I almost spit out my drink. She ran upstairs going to retrieve the family as I glared at Olivier.

"What is she talking about?" I aggressively questioned through gritted teeth. "Y/n! I-" he was cut off by his mother, sister, father, son, and ex-girlfriend walking into the dining room. They all sat down at the table where Mrs. Flament placed food at. He placed his hand on my thigh secretly and gave me an 'I'm sorry' look. I pried his hand off. "Son, who is this?" Mr. Flament asked with a raised eyebrow. "I-this-dad-" I cut him off noticing his struggling, sighing mentally. "I'm his roommate from /state\." I smiled as his father nodded unsure.

Soon, we ate, silently, I refused to look at Olivier. "So, we think you should move in with Alexis(Olivier's son) and his mother, instead of this boy." His father suggested, as I stood. "Maybe I should go." I stated as Olivier stood next to me. "You don't have to leave." He apologized. "But maybe he should." His mother added. "Sophie, can you take Y/n upstairs while talk to mom and dad?" Olivier asked his sister. She led me upstairs and into the bathroom. "I'm so sorry for them." She apologized, yet I refused to let her see my face, which was stained with tears.

"You know Oli doesn't keep you a secret, he's afraid to tell our parents, but he told me. I know you and Olivier are dating." She smiled as I looked up. A knock came from the bathroom door. It was Olivier's son, "I'm sorry for our delusional family." He stated as he sat next to me. "Why do you like my father?" He questioned as I shrugged. "He wasn't there for my birth and didn't want anything to do with me. You see something completely different in him, not only because your not just his roommate, but because you like him. That's why he left mom! He figured out he was gay!" He cheered, "Quite the detective you are." I laughed through tears. "So this is how you treat your guests now?!" I heard Olivier yell. "I'm just making things worse, I'm gonna go." I mumbled as I walked down the steps. This night was a disaster.

I grabbed my coat quietly and retreated to the door, where I got pulled back by Olivier. "Babe, please." He whispered, "Babe? I'm just your roommate." I mumbled as I forced him to let go of me. His father gathered around the door as I walked out. "Toodle-oo." His mom waved with a smirk. "Dammit! Y/n I love you!" Olivier yelled in front of his family, making his dad, mom, and ex gasp. I stopped in my tracks and watched as Olivier ran to my side. He lifted me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as we made out. His mother fainted while his father caught her and dragged her towards the living room.

"Y/n I'm sorry this day wasn't perfect. I'm sorry I messed it up, but I love you, and everything about you, so will you marry me?" He whispered with a grin. "Of course!" I smiled before we kissed again. "I love you so goddamn much, I want to adopt as many kids as you want, I'm head over heels for you Y/n." He whispered as I never wanted to let go.

Soon, I was asleep on Olivier, my legs were wrapped around him, and my arms were around his neck, his arm under my ass to support me, his other arm hung freely. "So that's it?!" Mrs. Flament screeched at her son, who was carrying his fiancée. "Mom, please don't wake up my fiancée." He stated as she growled. "It's that boy, or your family!" Mrs. Flament scolded. "Actually, it's that boy, or his parents, we support Oli." Sophie finished as she smiled at him.

"Thanks Sophie." Olivier smiled as she nodded. "Fine! Get out! Don't expect us at the wedding!" She yelled as Oli shrugged and walked out.

"That was brave of you babe." A voice whispered groggily. "Always, for you." He mumbled back.

TimeSkip~

As the two men stood face to face on the alter, the crowd stayed silent, the pastor was speaking his part, but both men drowned him out. "I'm really sorry your parents didn't show." Y/n apologized as Olivier shook his head. "As long as I have you, I don't care." He smiled as we kissed. "Oh! Well you may now kiss." The pastor joked as we didn't stop. The crowd cheered and clapped for the couple. Alex smiled, having two dads was gonna be epic.