What The Sex Is Like

S.A.S

Sledge - Sledge is rough, he's not gentle and he tries to make it seem like he doesn't care if you get hurt but he ends up always asking. He tries to be tough but he's a big softie.

Thatcher - Opposite of Sledge! He's an actual sweetheart, he'll make sure you aren't hurt while whispering sweet nothings in your ear. But it can get sloppy, usually on work days he'll usually be tired and not up for it.

Smoke - Smoke is so animalistic! It's so sexy when he rips off his clothes or throws you on the bed. Its like all his human senses go away when he has his way with you, which is pretty sexy.

Mute - Mute is a quiet lover, it's kinda obvious though, the only thing heard during sex, is skin hitting skin, and the initial cum grunt he makes, other than that, there's no talking, yet sexy to say in the least.

FBI

Castle - He's the rough one on FBI, he likes blowjobs, especially in public, he finds the thrill of being caught pretty sexy, and actually, you have been caught once, by Ash, the look on her face when you were deepthroating Castle and she accidentally walked in the wrong room.

Pulse - Pulse is very suggestive he never wants to be the one to initiate the idea of sex but he wants it, he likes to make sure you know he's not in it just for sex but for you, and that love transfers to the bed, where he fucks you all night.

Thermite - I don't like to go into kinks here, since not everyone is the same when it comes to sexual pleasure, but Thermite is so down for wax play, he loves the sensation of the wax burning and hopefully you do too, it's pretty hot.... literally.

GIGN

Montagne - Monty is a multiple round kinda guy, he normally cums quick, but if you're down he'll go more rounds with you, he like passionate love-making, and he's also really hot without his armor, it's like a whole new person.

Doc - Doc always insists that he has no time, he says something about tragedy and striking but with a little bit of teasing, he can't contain himself, he'll fuck you in the infirmary, but it's usually fast, there's always a patient.

Rook - If Rook wasn't gay for you, he'd be a titty guy, he loves playing with your nipples, he'll suck, bite, lick, pinch anything, he says they're "beautiful". He's actually one of the more caring guys, but if you dare say "harder" or "faster" there is no turning back..

GSG9

Blitz - Blitz is a sexy talker, he'll tell you what he'll do to you in English and German, god his accent will make you want to sin anywhere at anytime. You legit cum to his voice, but besides that his dick is pretty long, and wide, very pleasurable.

Bandit - Bandit is another rough one, being in prison he's definitely a tough guy, don't dare calling him soft, he's anything but, he is loud during sex. He says things like "You like the cock, huh?" Or "That's right babe, bounce on my dick." Usually has you scream his name.

Jaeger - Jaeger is a 'fuck everywhere', meaning he'll dick you down in bathrooms, on tables, and his favorite spot to have sex, his helicopter. Also watch where you eat, y'all fuck on the cafeteria tables, cum and all.

SPETNAZ

Lord Tachanka - Tachanka is an ass guy and boy do you let him destroy it, though who in the right mind wouldn't? Have you seen him?! Anyway he likes to assert dominance, it's a russian thing, but he also enjoys when your reaching for the top shelf, he presses you against the counter, forcing his dick to rub your ass.

Fuze - Fuze holds back, he's hesitant, he was married but called it off, so he's scared of losing you, you always insure him you won't go anywhere, and that he is the love of your life, the sex is not sex, it's love-making he's calm and gentle.