Blackbeard x Male Reader

eries: Rainbow Six Siege

Title: Santa Claus

"Do I really have to do this?" Craig(Blackbeard) questioned with a pouty face. "Yes! You already agreed! Do you really wanna disappoint my family?" Y/n asked before shaking the spray paint can for the 20th time.

"No, of course not." He frowned, flinching when the cold, white spray paint touched his beard. His hair and beard were now complete, he was pulling off the Santa look.

"Do I pull it off?" He asked fixing his hat. "Santa has never looked more like a hunk." Y/n winked, "But lets go, we don't want to be late." Y/n added grabbing Craig and walking him to the passenger seat of the car.

Soon they arrived at Y/n's parents house, it was decorated from the roof to the basement.

"Ready?" Y/n questioned his boyfriend, he has never met his parents. "More than I'll ever be." He mumbled as Y/n walked into the house dragging Craig with him.

"I brought someone special!" Y/n yelled causing many people to run to the room they were in. As his sister ran around the corner, she slumped in disappointment.

"I thought you were bringing your boyfriend." She stated crossing her arms with a huff. "Well hello to you too." Y/n smiled hugging his sister. "Actually I am his boyfriend, Craig, nice to meet you." Craig smiled shaking the girl's hand.

"Cloey! Nice to meet you! I've been waiting but from Y/n, you seem very busy." She smiled hugging Craig.

"Navy Seal in the Military." He stated as she smiled, before hugging him and thanking him for his service, before calling down her children. "Good luck." Y/n whispered to Craig.

A small boy and girl, ran downstairs, their eyes shining when they see their icon.

"Santa!" They goth yelled hugging his legs. "What's this?" A woman asked as she walked down the steps with an older man. "I brought Santa." Y/n smiled before hugging his parents and whispering something in their ear.

"Oh? Nice to meet you, Mr. Claus, I'm Y/n's father, Scott, this is my wife, Ashley, she's Y/n's mother." Dad introduces shaking the mans hand with a strong grip.

"Why don't you kids go to the Living Room, Santa will be there in a minute." Y/n smiled walking with the kids to the room, leaving Y/n's Dad, Mom, and Sister alone with Craig.

"Strong grip. Army?" Scott asked with curiosity.

"Navy Seal, I'm guessing Coast Guard?" Craig asked earning a shock from Scott.

"Yes, how'd you know?" He asked with a curious face. "Santa knows everything." Craig smiled before joining the kids and Y/n.

Soon everyone was gathered in the living room, Craig on the leather chair. "So, who's first?" He questioned as both the kids raced to the chair.

"Me! Me!" They both chanted, earning a chuckle from Craig. He set both of them on his thigh. "Tell me, what are your names?"

"I'm Sarah!" Replied the little girl.

"I'm Jeremy!" The boy responded.

"So Sarah, Jeremy, what do you guys want for Christmas?" Craig smiled, this is the first time in a while he had off, and it was really nice meeting his lovers family.

"I want a bike!" Jeremy yelled earning a couple laughs from the adults. "I want a remote control car!" Sarah smiled before hopping off Craig and running to the tree, Jeremy joining her.

"What about you, what do you want?" Craig asked, clearly smirking under his large beard. "A reliable boyfriend." Y/n responded with a small grin. "In order for you to ask for a present, you have to sit on my lap." He winked.

I was gonna decline because of the kids nearby, but he was not winning!

"Okay." I said bluntly before facing him while sitting on his lap. "Oh dear." I heard my mom mutter.

"But uncle Y/n! Don't you already have a boyfriend?" Jeremy asked tilting his head in confusion.

Y/n didn't answer but instead leaned in and whispered something into Craig's ear, then getting up again. "U-uh! Where's the bathroom?!" He asked before running upstairs trying to hide his obvious boner.

"Mr. Scott! Can I use your shower?" Craig yelled from upstairs. "Just Scott, and yes!" He yelled back.

"I should go pick up Nick." Cloey suggested grabbing her keys, "Be back soon!"

"We're gonna go wrap presents." My father explained before they both went upstairs. Soon Craig ran down the steps explaining how he got nobody presents and we needed to leave.

"Calm down. It's okay, they won't care." Y/n smiled calming the taller male down. "Please, Y/n, I want to show you I can be a good dad." He stated worriedly. "Hey, you'll be a great Dad." Y/n explained, "I hope you know this isn't what I meant by seeing my family."

"I know, but you talk about kids and I want that for us." He reminded. Just then, a notification popped up on his phone. "Uh oh." He frowned stuffing the phone back in his pocket. "Y/n I-"

"Just go." Y/n sighed, walking away from Craig. Craig left the building. "Where did Uncle Craig go?" Sarah asked. They know who Craig is, they were picked up from school by him a few times.

"Work." Y/n half smiled, though the sadness and hurt was showing. "You can't be sad on Christmas." Jeremy added gaining a frown.

"You're right, sorry." Y/n smiled as Cloey and her husband Nick walked through the door. "Y/n how are you?" Nick smiled patting my back gently. "Good, and you?" Y/n replied standing up straight.

"So where's my brother-in-law's boyfriend?" Nick asked looking around. "He's at work." Jeremy interrupted.

"And it's almost midnight." Scott added walking down the stairs with his wife.

"Which means-"

"We'll have to open presents without him." Sarah finished before they gathered around the tree.

"Uncle Y/n, why do you always get boyfriends that don't stay around?" Jeremy asked.

"Jeremy!" Cloey scolded as he hung his head down. "No, it's okay. I'm gonna get some air." Y/n stated before walking outside. Snow was falling and he was in a regular shirt and pants, he was freezing, but didn't want to go back inside.

Suddenly, a jacket wrapped around his shoulders. He looked up to see Craig holding a bike in one hand and a box in the other both wrapped up, he was clearly shivering.

"It's past midnight. Did I miss anything?" He frowned looking away. "Just in time." Y/n smiled kissing his cheek and entering the house. "Uncle Craig!" Jeremy cheered as we went to the living room.

"Hey Kid." Craig smiled ruffling his hair. "I brought presents." Craig smiled setting them down underneath the tree. Soon the exchange of presents began.

"A gaming system!? Thanks Uncle Y/n!" Sarah chimed hugging the system. Cloey shot an annoyed glare at her brother who just shrugged and laughed nervously. "Here Craig, it's from Y/n." Cloey winked knowing what is was, "It's not your actual present, it's more of a... shared one." Y/n smiled before shielding the kids eyes. Craig blushed and immediately hid it. "I love it." He smirked before Y/n handed him his real present. He opened it with a smile. "It's really nice, Y/n, thank you, your the greatest." Craig kissed his boyfriend before putting on the nice watch.

"Now here's my present." Craig stated before pulling a black box out of his pocket. "Y/n I love you so much, will you do me the pleasure and make me the happiest man ever and marry me?" He asked as Y/n began crying. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to put you-"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes dummy, I'll marry you." Y/n smiled hugging Craig as the family clapped.