Lion x Male Reader

Series: Rainbow Six Siege

Title: Fiancé

"Who are you bringing?" Lena(Finka) asked her partner Olivier(Lion).

"Hm?" He questioned eating his food. "Yeah, who are you taking to the Holiday Party?" Grace(Dokkaebi) questioned while tapping on her tablet.

"Haven't decided." He stated while setting his fork down. "Aha!" Grace chimes shoving her tablet in the other operators face.

"This contact has the name Fiancé! Are you bringing her!?" Grace smiled innocently. "No." Olivier stated point blank before leaving.

"What's his problem?" Buck asked with a scoff. "I wonder if him and his fiancé are arguing." Finka answered with a shrug. "Dunno, but you guys should get ready." Grace added making the others leave.

"I want to go!" Y/n whined at his Fiancé Olivier. "Okay okay!" Olivier gave in, throwing his hands in the air. "Thank you!" Y/n smiled kissing his lover quickly before running to get dressed.

Soon they got in a vehicle and made their way to the most exclusive bar in town, where Rainbow is holding a party, Olivier parked the car in front of the bar, tossing the keys to the Valet Parker.

Before we walked in he was stopped by a woman with short, red hair. Them being caught up in talking you slipped by and made your way to the bar, plenty of people were there as well.

"Can I have a Martini?" You asked the bartender who nodded and immediately started on the drink. "Hey, are you in the wrong place?" A voice asked, you looked over to see a woman with long brown hair. She was wearing a beautiful dress.

"No?" He questioned with a look, he looked around for Olivier but nothing. 'Maybe I am.' He thought to himself. "Hey Elena, who's this?" A tall dark man asked. "I don't know." She answered with a questionable glance.

Soon all the eyes were on the boy. Mumbles of who he was kept being asked. "Are you here with somebody?" A sweet voice asked. "I believe so." He mumbled rubbing his neck embarrassingly. "Y/n?" A voice called out making his head perk up. "Olivier?" He questioned as the taller man elbowed through the crowd of Operators.

"Don't disappear like that." Olivier frowned putting his chin on Y/n's head. "This is your fiancé?" Grace screamed of excitement. Olivier laughed, "Yes Dokkaebi." He smiled still in the embrace of the smaller male.

"Wow, you guys are so cute!" Grace yelled, before grabbing Y/n's hand and shaking it. "I'm Grace! I work with Olivier."

"Nice to meet you too." Y/n smiled returning the gesture. The lady Olivier was talking to walked up to you.

"Hello, I'm Lera, I'm Olivier's partner on the field." She smiled, her Russian accent clearly heard. "Y/n, thank you for watching Olivier, he can be careless sometimes." Y/n smiled, soon every operator introduced themselves.

"I never would've thought you were into men." Doc laughed, "Not that it matters or anything, just surprised." He came back. "I know what your saying Gustave, your not coming off as rude." Olivier laughed patting the man's shoulder gently.

"Good, last thing I want to do is upset mon frére." He smiled before disappearing into the crowd. Y/n took in his lovers look, he was wearing a simple white button-up shirt with a red tie, black pants, and white shoes.

"You look amazing as always." Olivier beat him to the compliment. "Thank you, but you look even better." I smiled as he shook his head. "So I heard you guys were getting married?" A woman asked with a smile, her glass carefully swishing in her hand. "Yes, why do you ask Aria?" Olivier questioned as he wrapped his hands around Y/n's waist.