Chapter One

Yeri has always had a huge crush on Joy. It was a miracle the day that Yeri's friend Wendy got them to be friends.

Joy is ignorant and only listens to herself and doesn't understand that her girlfriend is bad for her.

Finally, one day Yeri stands up for Joy and Joy isn't happy.

Also, the story goes by very quickly. Things escalate veeeerry quickly.

"Stop! Please, get away from me!" Joy pleaded to her girlfriend. "You fucking whore, is that why you keep talking to other people?! Because you want me to leave?!" "No!"

Joy covered her ears while crying so that's he didn't need to heart her girlfriend yelling at her. This always happened. He pulled her hair and destroyed all of things whenever he heard or saw her talking to someone other than her.

The girl grabbed Joy by her hair and dragged her off the bed, onto the floor. "When will you learn?! WHEN?!" She shouted even louder.

She got up and ran towards the door and locked it from the outside with her key. "Sooyoung, open the fucking door! We're not done talking!" She heard bangs on the door and the sound of bits of wood breaking.

Joy ran down stairs and but on her coat, shoes, purse, and ran out of the house.

By the time her girlfriend broke the door down, Joy was missing. "DAMMIT SOOYOUNG!"

"Yeah, and then- hold on, Joy is calling me." Wendy and Yeri were having a sleep over until it was interrupted by the sound of Wendy's phone buzzing.

"Wendy, can I crash at your place tonight? Eunbi is mad at me.." Wendy sighed into the phone. "Sure. But you can't be coming over here almost every night, you need to break up with her. She's a bad girl and she's bad for you!" Wendy scolded.

"Aish okay, I know I-" "You always say you know but you never do it! 2 years of her abuse Sooyoung. You could die from what she's doing to-" Then Joy hung up.

Wendy walked in the room with an upset expression. "What happened unnie?" Wendy let out a sigh and sat next to Yeri on her bed. "Joy and her dumb girlfriend.. God, I wish they'd break up!"

Whenever the two girls had sleepovers, Joy usually called Wendy or crashed the whole sleepover by walking in while crying on the couch. Yeri was tired of it honestly, but she couldn't imagine what would happen to her if she were to experience that.

Again, Yeri and Wendy were talking until the two girls heard a knock at the front door. "I'll get it, stay in here." Wendy got up and left the room.

Yeri was waiting for about 5 minutes and was scrolling through her Instagram checking her friends posts until Wendy came in with Joy.

"Hey Joy." Yeri waved and smiled, then looked back at her phone. She was slightly irritated but she didn't wanna show.

Wendy and Joy say on one side of the bed and Yeri was getting more annoyed by the second. She could only head Joy almost screaming while crying her eyes out.

"Sh-She- I don't know wh-at I did wrong! I j-just loved her and l-lovee h-h-her and now-" Joy was interrupted by Yeri.

"Joy, if you can't take it, why do you date her?" Joy and Wendy went silent for a few seconds until Joy spoke.

"Because I love her.." Joy cried so loud that Yeri thought her ears were going to explode.

Yeri let out a small sigh. Hopeless was the only word she could use to describe Joy.