Chapter Sixteen

Hours later, the girls were still up. They had binge watched a show and didn't know what to do.

"It's 2 am, wanna stay up the rest of the night?" Yeri asked Joy. "Hm, yeah sure." Joy replied.

"What will we do?" Yeri asked, scrolling through her phone.

"We cannn...." Joy looked around the room for something to do. There were board games, makeup, nail polish, and other fun stuff. But Joy had something else in mind.

"Finish up what we started?" Joy asked, scooting closer to Yeri.

"The movie?" Yeri asked, grabbing the controller.

Joy sighed. "No Yeri! You know what I mean.." Joy inched her face closer to Yeri's.

"I don't!" Yeri giggled. While Yeri was giggling, Joy decided to go in for the kiss.

Yeri was a bit taken aback by the kiss, but contributed either way.

Hearing a knock at the door, Yeri pulled away from the kiss. "I'll get it." Joy stood up and walked to the door, unlocking and opening it.

"Unnie, can I sleep in here? I heard a scary noise.." It was Yeri's little sister. "Of course!" Joy responded, letting the younger in.

Yurim crawled onto the bed and layed between Joy and Yeri, hugging her older sister.

"Goodnight unnie." Yurim fell cuddled her sister.

"I wonder when they'll be girlfriends.." Yurim wondered, dozing off.

♡♡♡

sorry it took so long to update this omg 😀 ill update later probs ٩( ᐛ )و