Chapter Two

Yeri ended up falling asleep on Wendy's bed instead of her sleeping bag because Joy was boring her so much. After the two older girls saw Yeri asleep, they fell asleep next to her, Joy accidentally cuddling her.

**✿❀ morning time !! ❀✿**

Wendy woke up first at 1:58 pm to see Joy's arms wrapped around Yeri and Yeri being a little spoon. She just stared and stared, she never though Joy was clingy like that. Especially with Yeri, who she barely talked too.

"Mnh.." Yeri grunted when she heard the bed creak from Wendy moving around. Yeri woke up and tried to sit up but felt something- no- someONE holding her down.

She moved her arm around and squiggled out of Joy's grip. "What the fuck.." Yeri looked at Joy, then Wendy. "Did you do this? Or did she-" "She did it by herself." Yeri was confused but let it be. It felt nice having someone's arms wrapped around her anyways.

Yeri got up and made her and Wendy microwavable pizzas while waiting for Joy to wake up.

They heard footstepts walking towards the kitchen and as they guessed, it was Joy. "Hey girls." Joy said exhausted. The two shorter girls waved back and cut her a slice of pizza and got her some soda.

"You think you've recovered from last night?" Wendy asked, then took a big bite of her pepperoni pizza. "Yeah.. Totally." Joy replied, then to on a sip of her soda.

"So you can leave now, right?" Yeri said then chuckled. Wendy slapped the back of Here's head, resulting in soda spilling all over Here's pajamas.

"Oh my god Yeri, do you need extra clothes? I have some!" Joy reached in her backpack and took out jeans and a t shirt. Yeri took the clothes and went to Wendy's room to change. Joy's clothes smell really good..

The door made a click noise once Yeri locked it, then started getting changed. The shirt Joy had given her was white with pink flowers embroidered on the front. And the jeans were a light shade of blue.

Yeri slipped the jeans on, surprised that they fit perfectly.

Yeri turned around once she heard she door open. "Shit, I thought I locked it!" She thought to herself.

"Hey, I forgot my phone in here-" Joy stopped mid sentence and stared at Yeri's chest, which was quickly covered with a blanket.

"Ah! Get out, Joy!" Yerin shouted, pushing Joy out of the room while holding a blanket to her chest.

Joys face flushed red as she dashed out of the room and shut the door, sliding against the wall and breathing heavily.

Why did she think Yeri had a nicer rack then her girlfriend?