Chapter Fourteen

"What?" Joy took a step towards Eunbi, talking in a slightly quieter voice. "She's kidding, right? I'm your only girlfriend." Joy told Eunbi.

The older girl sighed, she decided it was finally time.

"Joy, this is Sakura." Eunbi was nervous, but she had to do it. "She's my girlfriend. I've been cheating on you for a few months now, I'm sorry. I never wanted you to find out this way-" Eunbi was about to finish, but Joy ran away, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Wendy turned around and saw Joy running. Being the good friend she is, she chased after her.

After a few minutes of running, Joy found herself in the parking lot. She sat at a bench, her head hanging low.

"A few months? How long is that.. 4? 5? I've been wasting my time. I should've dumped her!" Joy cried harder, burying her face in her hands, sobbing.

Minutes later, Joy felt a tap on her shoulder. "Eunbi?" Joy asked before turning around.

"No, it's Wendy." She took a seat next to Joy, patting her back. "Wanna tell me what happened back there? You threw a bit of a scene." Wendy asked.

"Well, I found out that Eunbi has been cheating on me for months with this girl named Sakura." Joy wiped her tears.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Joy!" Wendy hugged her. "I told you a million times to dump her, but you just never listened.." Wendy sighed, she continued to pat Joy's back.

Joy sniffed, breaking up the hug. "I'm going to go home, I'll see you another time." Joy stood up, covering her face. She was embarrassed that she caused a scene and cried in public.

"Ah, okay. If you-" But before Wendy could finish, Joy was already gone.