Chapter Three

Yeri walked back into the kitchen in the clothes Joy had lent her, and the atmosphere felt weird and awkward.

"Uh, so Joy, are you going back to Eunbi's anytime soon?" Wendy asked, breaking the silence.

"Hm, yeah, I'll have to. I can't stay here too long anyways, she's probably already getting her friends to check my snap and stuff to see where I am." Joy sighed.

"I'll drive you to her place?" Wendy asked, grabbing her car keys from the table. "Yes please." Joy replied, walked to the door.

"You coming with us, Yeri?" Joy smiled, she honestly wanted Yeri to go. She wanted to get to know her better.

"Uhh, actually I should be heading home right now. I can't leave my little sister home for too long-" "She can come with us!" Joy smiled.

Yeri just wanted to go home, she didn't know why Joy was acting friendly suddenly.

"Ugh, sure, I guess." Yeri rolled her eyes. "Let me get my stuff." Yeri walked back to Wendy's room and grabbed her charger, comb brush, night gown, and other stuff, then put it all in her backpack.

She walked back to the kitchen to see Joy and Wendy patiently waiting for her.

"Alright, let's drive to my house and pick up my sister, then drop Joy off. That's the plan right?" Yeri asked. Wendy nodded and grabbed her keys, then walked to her car with the other two following behind her.

They all got into the car, Wendy and Joy sitting in the front seat and Yeri sitting in the back.

"You guys ready?" Wendy asked. "Yup." Yeri said, then Wendy saw Joy nod her head. "The let's go." Wendy turned the keys and started driving to Yeri's house.