Chapter Eight

♡At Joy's house♡

"Joy, open up!" Yeri knocked on her door. She stepped away from the door slightly when she heard footsteps running downstairs.

"Oh, hey Yeri. Um, what are you doing here?" Joy asked, smiling while still confused.

"I.. We need to talk. It's really important." Yeri told her in a more serious tone. "Oh, okay! I see Yurim is here?" Joy looked down at the younger girl.

"She can hang out in the living room and watch TV while we talk in my room?" Joy asked. Yeri nodded, Joy walking her in.

Yeri walked upstairs with Joy as Yurim watched Spongebob on the flat screen.

She sat on the bad, Joy following after closing the door.

"So, what is it? Is it bad?" Joy asked worriedly. "Yeah, kind of.."

Yeri could see the anticipation in Joy's eyes, but she didn't know if she could tell her. She didn't want to ruin things between her and Eunbi, but she knew it was for the best.

"So, I met a girl at the store today while shopping. Her name was Nako, and we were getting along well until she had to call her girlfriend-" "I'm sorry, but is this just about you making a friend?" Joy crossed arms, looking upset.

"No, there's more to it, I swear!" Yeri defended herself. "Are you sure? Or are you just bragging to me that YOU can have friends and I can't because my girlfriend is a bitch?" Joy was only getting angrier.

"Joy, relax. Please." Yeri begged. Joy called down and continued listening to Yeri's story.

"She called her girlfriend, and then her girlfriend came over. And her girlfriend was.. Well, her girlfriend was your girlfriend.." Yeri finished.

Tears were forming in the corner of Joy's eyes, she was trembling. "What? You have to be kidding.. You can't be serious." Joy told the younger girl.

"I'm sorry, Joy. Eunbi is seeing someone else." And then Joy burst into tears.

Yeri hugged Joy and patted her back.

"I'm so so sorry you had to find out this way.." Yeri apologized. "No no, it's okay.. Thank you so much for telling me." Joy kissed Yeri's cheek, Yeri's entire face going red.

"Well, I'll be going now. Let's hang out tomorrow?" Yeri asked, her face still flushed red. "Yeah, sure!" Joy giggled.

Joy walked Yeri and Yurim out and waved them goodbye.

"Unnie, why is your face so red? Are you sick?" Yurim asked. "No, I'm just really.. happy."