Chapter Seven

Yeri and her little sister left the house and went to the store. It was Joy's birthday soon and they wanted to get her something nice.

"Do you want a snack?" Yeri asked her little sister as they stepped into the store. "Yeah! Can I have chocolate?" Yurim asked cutely. "Sure, go get your chocolate and meet me where the clothes are." Yurim nodded at her older sister and went off on her own.

As Yeri walked down the clothes isle, she laid her eyes on a rather expensive looking purse. It was white with small jewels on the sides. Totally Joy's style.

Yeri walked up to the purse, picking it up to check the price. She looked to the side of her, to see a rather short girl examining the same purse.

"You like it too?" Yeri asked, trying to start conversation. "Yeah, it's real pretty. My girlfriend is buying it for me." Nako stated.

"How cute! Is she here with you?" Yeri asked the smaller girl. "Yeah, but she's slow. I don't know when she'll be over here.." Nako looked around her, no Eunbi in sight.

"I should call her. Hold on, I'll be right with you." Nako said, then turned away to dial her girlfriend's number.

Yeri waited patiently while looking at the other bags and purses, until she heard the girl talking on the phone.

"Eunbi, where the hell are you?" Nako asked.

"Eunbi.. Hm.. Like, Joy's Eunbi?" Yeri immediately flushed away her thought. Yeah, they fought a lot, but she didn't think Eunbi would go as far as to cheat.

"Okay, love you babe. See you soon." Nako then hung up the phone and turned back to Yeri.

"So, are you free later?" Nako asked Yeri. "No, I'm sorry. I need to plan my friend Joy's birthday party, it's really soon." Yeri replied.

"Joy? Like, Park Sooyoung?" Nako asked curiously. "Yeah, are you her friend too?" Yeri asked, smiling.

"No. I hate her, actually. But enough about me-" "Nako, I told you not to go off without me!" Nako turned around when she heard her girlfriend yelling at her.

"Oh, Eunbi come here! This is my new friend, Yeri. Yeri, this is my beloved girlfriend, Eunbi!" Nako smiled.

"Yeri! It's nice to see you again!" Eunbi told Yeri. Yeri could see how nervous Eunbi was, she was sweating like crazy.

"Hello, Eunbi. You know what Nako? I think I need to go now. I'll see you around?" Yeri walked away quickly, not caring if Nako answered or not.

"Yurim!" Yeri ran to her little sister, dragging her out if the store.

"Unnie, you didn't pay for the purse or chocolate! You'll get in troubles!" Yurim said worriedly.

"Whatever, free stuff is better. We need to get to Joy's house, right now."