Chapter Ten

Later into the night, the girls decided they would have a sleepover. They were cuddled up together watching random movies that they found on Netflix, Hulu, anywhere really.

"Joy, when's the fried chicken coming?" Yeri asked, wrapping her arms around Joy, her face flushing red.

"I don't know.. Maybe we can eat something from the fridge instead." Joy recommended.

"Nah, I just want fried chicken!" Yeri fake cried.

The two giggled and decided to watch music videos.

They looked through their phones and saw funny videos, showing them to each other.

"You're so stupid, Yeri!" Joy giggled, Yeri gasping dramatically. "You big bully!" Yeri grabbed a pillow and hit Joy with it.

"Hey!" Joy grabbed hers and they ended up having a pillow fight.

Eventually, Joy hit Yeri so hard that she fell over. Joy fell over while trying to aim to hit Yeri, right on top of her. It was an awkward position to say the least.

They stared into eachother's eyes, Joy inching her face closer the the other's.

She disregarded the knock from downstairs and kissed Yeri.

Yeri was surprised, but she liked Joy a lot. So she didn't hesitate kissing back.

This went on for only a few seconds until the door opened. Joy looked behind her to see her girlfriend, her face filled with disgust.

"You whore."