Emerald Secret

This is just me having fun. I love this series, and I wanted to write it! But I didn't want to write Seasons 1, 2, and 3, because my character's age made her a little difficult to get her in there. Plus, all the good stuff happens seasons 4, 5, and 6!! So...  I skipped 'em. 

Anyway, for any geeks as big as I am... hope you like this! 

Also, THIS is my character Violet: She is the younger sister of Garroth and Zane.

________________________________

"Are we there yet?" Garroth complains.

"No." Lucinda says.

"How 'bout now?" Garroth tries.

"No!" Lucinda says.

"How 'bout---"

"Garroth! You have been asking for an hour! Stop!" Lucinda commands.

"Are we there yet?" Kim asks, grinning.

Garroth starts giggling and Kim and I join him.

"Kim!" Lucinda pleads. "Don't encourage him!" She turns to Aaron in disgust. "Ugh. Aaron! Can you believe them??"

He doesn't answer for a second then starts and pulls his earbuds out. "Huh? Uh, sorry, I put my earbuds in like an hour ago. When you first asked." He says flatly to Garroth.

Lucinda glares at him and we all fall silent. Garroth wiggles in his seat after a second. "Are we there yet?" He says in a low voice.

"ARRRRG!" Lucinda growls. "VIOLET! SWITCH. SEATS WITH ME!"

"No way!" I cry. "I'm not sitting in the back!"

"UGH!"

"Hey, listen!" I turn up the radio and mouth to Lucinda distracting Garroth now.

Lucinda's face lights up. "Oh! I love this song!"

Baby, there's a place where we can go, where it's always shining like the snow. Listen to your heartbeat, don't you know? That I just wanna be with you! Oh-oh-oh.

Aaron stops the car. "We're here, guys."

"Yes!" I cheer, piling out with Garroth, Kim, Lucinda and Aaron. We all grab our bags from the trunk and pile them in the snow.

"Well, here we are!" Garroth cheers.

"This place is a---" Aaron starts.

"Total dump." Lucinda sighs, shaking her head.

"Huh?" Garroth shakes his head too. "I don't understand. Our parents said this place was fantastic!"

"Judging by the looks of things, this place was fantastic." I say. "But...that was years ago." I turn to look at the lodge. It's high enough that I have to bend my neck uncomfortably far back to look up. It's built nice enough, wood logs and stone some places, but it's covered in snow. I pull on the fleecy sleeves of my yellow sweater, forcing them to stretch past my wrists to make up for the absence of gloves.