Kiss ATTACK!?

"Do you think she's going to be alright?" Aph worries.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure." Lucinda says. "It seems like some kind of minor possession spell."

"Possession!?" I screech. "What do you mean, possession?"

"Kind of self-explanatory." Lucinda murmurs. "But something took her body for a short while."

"Kim?" Aph bends next to Kim. "How are you feeling?"

"Uh...uh..." Kim sighs squeaky and sits up. "Better, actually."

"Can I get you anything?" Aph tries. "Water...or, food?"

"No, no. I'm fine." Kim assures her. "I just got a small headache."

"You're recovering well for someone who was just possessed only a few days ago." Lucinda says.

"Thanks." Kim replies. "I guess? Um... Is the guy I attacked all right?"

"Uhh... Attacked?" Lucinda asks.

"I wouldn't call it attacked..." I snicker. "More like giving us an opportunity to laugh our heads off at my big brother."

"Garroth said I attacked his brother Zane. And yours, Violet." Kim says nervously.

"Ohhh, so that's what he told you, huh?" I giggle.

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed!" Kim cries. "I owe Zane an apology to this...devilishly handsome face!" She squeals, almost fangirly.

"Uh...Kim?" I ask, very concerned for her now. Nobody ever uses those words in the same sentence. "Are...you okay?"

"I'm always okay when thinking about Zane." Kim swoons. "Especially his soft lips..."

"EW, TMI!!!" I scream, covering my ears.

"Kim!" Lucinda slaps her a few times. "Snap out of it!"

"Uh...huh? Huh?!" Kim looks wildly around. "What happened?"

"Hmm...Interesting." Lucinda says softly. "Seems you're still suffering from some lingering effects of the possession."

"What does that mean?" Kim says, her voice gaining in pitch. "Am I going to attack Zane again??"

"Attack isn't the word I would use for..." Aph mutters. Lucinda starts coughing loudly. "Uh...oh, right, yeah, um. Let's keep you away from Zane." Aph says quickly. "At least until we can figure out what's going on with you Kim."

"Oh...Okay." Kim sighs. "Just...tell him I'm so sorry."

I nod. "I will later."

"Kim. Do you remember how this happened to you?" Lucinda asks.

"No." Kim says. "Honestly. I don't. Last thing I remember before this was going to sleep with you guys. And then I woke up with everyone looking at me and a huge headache."

"All right." Lucinda says. "Well, get some rest for now. Kim, maybe Aphmau, Violet and I can take you for a walk later to get some fresh air."

"Thank you guys so much." Kim says gratefully. She lays down and closes her eyes tight, making me wonder just how bad her headache is.

"Aphmau, Violet. A word." Lucinda gets up and gestures for Aph and I to follow her. "We need to keep Kim away from Zane." Lucinda says when we're a safe distance away.

"Well, there's not gonna be problem with that..." Aph starts.

"Zane's upstairs, spooked out of his mind!" I giggle, barely containing my laughter.