End of APHMAU'S JEALOUSY/ All of THE ALPHA WEREWOLF AND THE OMEGA WEREWOLF

These episodes were weird, so I combined a few. (:

_____________________________

CLUNK.

I look up. "What was that?"

Zane follows my gaze skyward. (Ceiling anyway.) "It sounded like the passage door. Maybe brother is here!"

My heart stops. Irene, please let it not be so. Not now.

Zane gets up and we go to the living room and find Garroth, Aphmau, and Aaron in the living room. Aaron and Aphmau! She found him! And they're both covered in snow that has soaked into their clothes, looking partially dead and exhausted.

And Garroth is tapping away on a computer.

"----IF I DON'T HAVE A SIGNAL!!" Garroth is saying. "GAH! THIS IS BOGUS!"

"Garroth!" Aph says. "GARROTH! Something's happened! We need to---"

"You're right, something's happened!" Garroth interrupts. "You hadn't realized we've been without internet for a long time! Everyone probably thinks we're DEAD!"

There has never been a better time to slip in, we're so dead. But SHE doesn't say anything.

Oh my Irene I hate myself.

"Y-you're right!" Aphmau says. "How long has it been, anyway?" She shakes her head. "N-no! Now isn't the time for that! Garroth, something has happened to Lucinda."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Garroth finally looks up as I exchange glances with Zane.

"Lucinda has been taken captive. By someone, or something." Aaron explains.

My stomach squeezes to the size of a peanut. Lucinda... Oh my Irene, Ein must have her!

"We need to go back to the secret passage and get her out of there!" Aphmau says. "But we're going to need everyone's help."

"Wait, wait, wait." Garroth says. "Lucinda... our Lucinda?"

"Mhm!"

"Do you realize how powerful Lucinda is as a witch? I mean, she can take care of herself, and---"

"That's only when she has her wand and spells---and she doesn't have either of those!" Aphmau exclaims.

"Is this some kind of praaank?" Garroth giggles.

"No!" Aaron yells. "We're dead serious!"

"Garroth, please believe us." Aph pleads.

"You guys are serious..." Garroth says, all humor gone. "All right. What can I do to help?"

"We're going to need everyone. Especially Zane and Violet." Aphmau says firmly. Zane and I look at each other again.

"Zane and Violet?" Garroth repeats. "Why?"

"Lucinda believes whoever took her did something to their memory. We think they know something." Aaron explains.

"Where are they at?" Aphmau asks.

"Zane went upstairs to take a nap." Garroth says. I pinch Zane and he goes running upstairs. "And Violet should still be in the kitchen. Zane didn't want to leave her, but she said she wasn't tired."

"Are they all right?" Aphmau asks.

"Yeah, they're perfectly fine. Kim said she'd check on Zane, and Violet seemed okay." Garroth says. Not a moment too soon, I hear Kim go into Zane's room. Aphmau, Aaron and Garroth talk for a minute while I try to silently creep back to the kitchen, when I hear Zane's petrified scream. For a solid 9 seconds.