Aaron's New Problem

BANG!

"What in the world was that noise?" Zane demands.

"I think someone's inside the cabin!" Garroth wails.

"Maybe it's the group coming back." I whisper, holding Garroth's arm tight.

"No way. Aph said she'd text me when they got in. She never misses a text!" Zane exclaims.

"Th-then it's someone else?" Garroth says, making a weird whimper-y noise. "It must be that wolf girl I was telling you about!"

Zane lets out a dramatic gasp. "SHE WAS REAL?? I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST A STORY YOUR BOOB MIND MADE UP!"

"Hey, I said she was real too!" I protest.

"Yeah, but I thought maybe you were just pretending for boob-mind's sake."

"Boob mind?" Garroth asks, confused.

"WHAT DOES SHE WANT?!?" Zane screams.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I scream right back.

"Zane, Violet, calm down. There's three of us and one of her!" Garroth says.

"YEAH, BUT DIDN'T YOU SAY SHE HAD LIKE A BAJILLION WOLVES?!" Zane screams.

"Oh yeah, I guess my boob mind forgot about that." Garroth says. I honestly can't tell if he's joking.

Zane and I look at each other. "WE'RE DOOMED!" We both yell.

"Zane! Violet! Listen to me, little siblings. Calm down. You're with your big brother Garroth, okay?" He puts his arms up like he wants a hug. "I won't let anything bad happen to you. Now, we're going to all go down and see what's going on. Worst case, I'll distract them, and you break for the door. Okay? Okay! Come on! Let's go! Follow me!" he opens the door and runs out. Neither Zane or I move.

"WE'RE STILL DOOMED!" Zane yells. Zane looks to me. "There's no way that plan is going to work. What plan of Garroth's actually does work??"

"None." I agree.

"I'm not chancing it. I'm staying here!" Zane yells. He closes the door and turns to me. "Are you staying here?" he asks a little hopefully.

"Aww..." I hug him and feel a little giddy when he (awkwardly) hugs me back. "Of course, Zane. Boob brain will be dog food if we all go down there. He'll be fine by himself. When he realizes we're not there, he'll watch them and then run back upstairs."

Zane nods and we sit down. We wait for about five minutes and hear nothing. A few minutes more and Zane starts to pace. Then faster.

"Ggggg! What is taking that imbecile of a brother so long?" Zane growls. "He should have noticed that we weren't following him! Dumb Garroth! I---" Movement outside stops him dead in his sentence. Slowly, I get off the bed and walk over to him, clutching his arm in terror. He doesn't seem to mind for once.

"That must be Garroth." Zane mutters. "Fool must've forgotten what room we were in! Why do I expect anything from him??"

The sounds continue. It doesn't sound like Garroth.

"I'll just have to go get him myself." Zane finally admits.

"We'll-go-together-don't-you-dare-leave-me-alone-in-a-dark-scary-house-with-wolf-girl!" I say quickly.

"Heh. Yeah." He says. He goes to the door and opens it up. We don't see Garroth, so we continue down the hall to another room. We hear something that sounds like Garroth's weird giggly laugh, and I relax.

"Let me." I whisper. "I wanna spook him."

Zane gives me his equivalent of a funny face, and steps back. I open the door and sprint inside. "Garroth, you boob, we're right---"

I stop dead.

"H-how?" I squeak.

He. Cannot. Be. Here.

He. CANNOT. BE. HERE.

HE. CAN'T. BE. HERE! HE CAN'T!

"Violet? What's---" Zane comes in behind me and stops dead as well. "What the---You!!! What are you doing here??" he turns me around and pushes me out of the room. "Vi, run!"

I do so, and I hear the man attack Zane and silence his yell. I tear down the hallway, knowing full well I'll never make it.

"GARROTH!" I scream in desperation. "GA---"

Something hits my head and everything turns black.

________________________

I'M LITERALLY COPY/PASTING A LOT FROM A GOOGLE DOC WHY DID I WRITE THIS MUCH AGH!

But what will happen to Violet mwahahah...