The first meeting

This isn't cannon to the actual story because I don't want it to be spoiled for some people and I also want it to be different than the actual story. I hope you all understand. Also I apologize for my rusty writing, I haven't wrote any scenarios in a really long time.

Asra (Asra is cannonly Non-Binary so I will do my best to stick with they/them pronouns, though in the game they are identified as he/him so it might switch or vary ):

You finally landed a job at a bakery in the middle of the marketplace, and needless to say it was so exciting. It was near closing time when yous boss asked you to make some pumpkin bread. You were confused but did as you were told and made the last pumpkin bread of the day. You walked out of the kitchen holding the fresh pumpkin bread as you seen your boss and a beautiful person with fluffy white hair and the most beautiful tan skin you seen. A beautiful lavender snake peaked its head out of their shirt and looked at you, they left swiftly and the last thing you heard was a snake ask the person, "Friend?"

Julian:

You were accepted into the new medical school you had dreamed of going to for years, so you packed up and left your homeland and to your new home. After hours of unpacking in your new apartment, you walked down the street to find a restaurant to eat at. None seemed to be open due to how late it was, but only you came across one 'The Rowdy Raven'. You took a step inside and it felt kinda welcoming. "Are you lost?" A tall man walked up next to you. "Kinda, I'm new to this town." He smiled and order food for you and led you to his booth. You went to thank him, but he disappeared. You smiled at whoever the kind man was and hoped that you would see him soon.

Nadia:

Being a servant to a queen doesn't seem that bad to some people, but if it was your queen, you rather be elsewhere. She was abusive and always struck you and called you horrible things. But today you traveled with her to meet with Countess Nadia for trading deal between your lands. You walked into the room with your Queen and bowed to Nadia, but your Queen didn't like that you were bowing to another so she pushed you roughly to the ground. "There was no need for that. Are you okay?" she offered you a hand and you denied, "I apologize Countess. It was my fault." She shook her head, "Portia, get her cleaned up please." A red-haired servant took your hands and escorted you out of the room.

Portia:

You worked as a servant to the palace for some time, but with all these servants, you hardly met all of them. Nadia asked you to run some errands because her main servant was out sick. It took all day, but you completed what needed to be done. When you returned to Nadia she asked of you to check on a lady named Portia, which you assumed was her main servant. After some time trying to find her room, you knocked softly and opened the door to see a red-haired woman in bed. "Sorry to barge in. Lady Nadia asked me to check on you." She smiles and sat up, "yeah I'm much better after some rest, but make sure you don't get to close cause you'll get sick too. You two talked at the doorway for a while before Portia sent you off to get rest yourself.

Muriel:

City life wasn't meant for you, so you started a little orchid in the country by a little farm. You had trees of all sorts, a garden,  and a small little cabin. It was a peaceful little place and you couldn't be happier. Travelers would always pay you for your flowers, herbs, vegetables, and fruits. It was noon and you went down by the small stream not to far away to fill your large buckets for your crops. Though the buckets were really heavy you tried your best to carry them. Getting the final bucket filled you looked down the stream to see a giant man petting a wolf smiling a little. Quietly and swiftly, you ran to your house to gather up some food for him and a bit of meat for the wolf too. He got up to leave and you caught up to him. "Excuse me sir, i could lie you to have this in your travels." He looked scared and you smiles gently, he nodded and gently took the basket before wondering off.

Lucio: (sorry his sucks, I'm not very good at writing him)

As a servant starting out, it's easy to get lost in such a big palace. Two dogs laid in front of a large dark hallway. You came carrying their bowls filled with food and placed it in front of them. They stared at you for a couple minutes and slowly strode toward you to be pet. You gently pet their heads and smiled at them sweetly. "Why are you touching my dogs?" You heard a man say sternly. You looked up at the man, but you never seen him before around here. "Leave or... Or I'll call the guards." He rolled his eyes and strode down the dark hall with his dogs following him. Needless to say you were left confused.