When you get jealous

Asra:
Everyone fawned over Asra, I mean who wouldn't. They are absolutely stunning. You started helping out at the shop more often on days off and normally just stocked everything or Sat in the back with Faust which is what you were doing. Asra had a group of girls come in to do a love reading, and you just waited. Those girls were louder than most customers and constanly flirting with Asra trying to get him to confess their undying love for one of them. Faust could tell you were angry so slithered over to Asra to warn them. A smirk played on their lips as they continued doing their work spite Faust's warning. The reading took forever and the girls slowly left one by one, and you sat a bundle of anger. Asra walked iver and bent down and gave you a very passionate kiss and held you tight, "You look so cute when you are jealous~" They cooed and gave you lots of kisses.

Julian:
Tonight was Rowdy Raven Night, no class tomorrow so you coukd drink as much as you wanted tonight without a care in the world. Julian was going to treat you tonight for getting a perfect score on one of the hardest test for the hardest classes in that prestigious school. Normally you drank until you were slightly tipsy so you could walk you and your lover home, but tonight you were drinking more than planned. Julian was at the bar getting more drinks for you both and a couple, a literal couple were rubbing up against him, he was frozen in place not used to this kind of attention. Finishing off the last of your drink, you stormed up there and tugged on Julian's cape sending him straight into your arms. He snapped out of it and looked up at you, fi S t thing he knew, you were pissed beyond belief, he got up and walked you back to the booth, sitting on your side as he held you tightly and giving you a few short kisses with a huge blush on his face. "Don't be upset. I didn't like it. I was just embarrassed, I'm not going anywhere." A wave of relief rushed over you, but the hatred for that couple would forever grow.

Nadia:
You would the only one who could call Nadia yours truly, she was the first person who treated you with kindness in your life as a servant. You couldnt give her every thing like she could give you everything, but knowing you love her is enough for her. Today Nadia was meeting with some royal speaker from some place you never heard of and you think its made up. You were once again in the room serving tea and snacks, running around the room grabbing everything one of them needed. You finally were able to stop and stand afar awaiting your next command, silently watching as the man held Nadia's hand and whispered a few incoherant words to her. You read his lips and he seemed to be begging for something, but his hand was squeezing hers tightly as she looked somewhat diagusted and somewhat confused. He was touching her, and you knew she didn't like that, and you sure as hell didnt either. "Please remove your hands off of Empress Nadia sir before I call in the guards." He scolfed and walked out with a frustrated groan. You walked over to Nadia and held her hands and kisses them, with her smiling thinking how adorable you looked.

Portia:
A beautiful woman such as Portia is surly to get others attention. Tonight was no exception. Work was over and you linked arms with her and walked to a nearby bakery and soup place. Many couples or friend groups came here together on date nights. You both sat down on the outside patio at a small table, and a water brought some drinks you ordered. She chatted about her brother, Julian, though you haven't met, the stories she told of him made you feel like you were there. A man strode and kneeled next to her, you didn't get a good look at his have, but she automatically hugged him and was talking his ear off and scolding him, she talked so fast you couldn't keep up with a single word. You haven't seen her this excited in a while, but something felt wierd, she hasnt talked to you like that in a while, nor reacted in any way like that in front of you. Envy brewed in your body, you sipped on your wine and watched your girlfriend talk with that tall man. You quietly coughed, and Portia looked at you confused then realization hit her, "my goodness I completely forgot. Y/N this is my brother Julian, its been a little while since we seen each other." The Envy grew into guilt, you should have known better than to interrupt, but neither of them seemed mad. You alk talked shortly before Julian went on her merry way and yiu and Portia resumed your date.

Muriel:
Since you both were living away from town and city life, the only people either of you really talked to was your customers and travelers. Muriel got jealous on a few occasions, but he has never really seen you jealous, at least not until now. It was another long day of harvesting new vegetables and some travelers passed by going into town to sell merch or explore. A few stopped by to buy a snack or ingredient, but one lady that stopped by, was the worst customer you had yet. She spoke to you all friendly at first, until she spotted your giant boyfriend, picking apples from your trees. She ran over to him as soon as she layed eyes on him. Confused you followed, the lady fawning over your lover now flustered and slightly scared. "My sir you are so tall, and so muscular, day could you pick me up to get that apple." He looked at you, your face was red with slight anger, she should have more respect and at least come up with a better pick up line. He shook his head and continued working until you pulled the lady away and asked her to leave. She argued for a good hour before finally leaving. You went up to Muriel and he smiled at you before patting your head, "that was cute of you."

Lucio:
The man of jealousy over anybody who tried to court you, was oblivious to people flirting with him. Because of his smart mouth, people would commonly think he was flirting back with lead to moments like these, you in clinching a wine glass while a woman flirted with him, giving him sexual remarks while next to her husband who was also getting mad at his wife. Lucio was asking questions, but the wrong ones making the woman think he wamted her. You finally had enough and excused yourself. You sat in your room with his dogs, giving them all the attention. Shortly, Lucio came in, "awe my little loger was jealous, that was an adorable performance." Needless to say, he slept in another room because you kicked him out and the dogs to his spot.

Sorry for the short break, I'm back writing again. I had to much going on in my life with graduating and one of my friends sadly passing away. But I am back writing again and working on more books, and hopefully I can get back on a normal schedule soon, stay safe my dear readers.

X Stitched Up Fujoshi