What anime you watch together

Modern AU!

Asra:
They prefer more magical adventure type animes such as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Fullmetal Alchalemist, and Fairy Tale. He likes watching all the magic or power being used and the adventures the caharacters has to endure to reach their goals. Sometimes it imspires him to make spells and potions. He enjoys watching it laying in bed with a notebook near by and Faust wrapped around your shoulders.

Julian:
He likes medical theme animes and gore, such as Parasyte, Black Jack, and Tokyo Ghoul. Since he used to be a doctor it fascinates him how the imagination can take on the idea of medical issues and turn them into a super awesome story. He gets so invested and can't wait to watch it with you. If you cant candle certain parts or topics, he will hold you close and block out the screen and hold you close telling you when it is over, then get all flustered afterward.

Nadia:
She is a sucker for drama and mystery animes such as Black Butler, Death Note, and Clannad. She loves the trill of mysteries and all the drama that goes on between. She also gets the manga and will try ro read that throughout the day. Since she is always working, she will try to watch it closer to bed time so you hoth can snuggle in bed and enjoy.

Portia:
She likes super hero animes like One Punch Man, My Hero Academia, and Sailor Moon. She gets so pumped watching the fights, even during the very uneventful ones she is still shouting at the screen telling them what they should do. You both will hold marathons when you have a few free days off or watch a few episodes at night time before bed.

Muriel:
You cannot tell me, he is a sucker for slice of life and romance animes such as A Silent Voice, Anohana, and My Little Monster. He likes the beautiful stories and it makes him happy, especially if you watch them with him. He is a shy guy so watching romance things helps him build a little more confidence. He will prefer to watch it with you so its however you woukd enjoy watching it with him.

Lucio:
He doesnt have a specific type but has shown favoritism to animes about corruption and madness such as Dangnarompa, Code Geass, and Deadman Wonderland. He likes the trill but he also kinda likes a bit of gore, though he feels a little bad for what the characters endure. He prefers to watch anything though as ling as it isn't "childish". He will watch it whenever you both are in the mood to watch it.

Hey Friends,
Sorry for the slowish updates, life got in the way so I apologize. I'm trying to write other scenarios as well and can y'all tell me what you would possibly like to read, it would be a lot of help.

-My Hero Academia
-Haikyuu
-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
-Obey Me!
-Mystic Messanger

I just want to see what everyone would want to read so I can drop a few books in my drafts. Please just comment what ever you would want to see :)

X Stitched Up Fujoshi