First Kiss

Asra:
Today was your say off and you decided to go to the shop to hangout with Asra. They were in the back, wrting down different spells with Faust playing in a plant. You snuck up behind them and have them a tight squeeze. "Hey Y/N." They smile at you then stand up to hug you properly. You pulled away and smiled at them, "you know, you didn't have to stop working to hug me." They smile and lean in a luttle closer, "yeah i did, because i wanted to give you this." They leaned in, holding you by your hips and placing their lips on yours and kissing you softly. You instantly melted into the kiss before they pulled away and put their forehead on yours and smiled for a second, before pulling you into another kiss.

Faust (bonus one):
After Asra kissed you, you sat down across from them as they worked, asking them questions about all the magic they can do. Faust crawls over your shoulders and makes her way up on the table to face you. "What are you dping Faust?" Asra ask petting Faust. "Kiss." She respinds before putting her little snake out on yours. You peck her back and she smiles looking at Asra. Asra rolls tgeir eyes and chuckles before putting Faust back in her plant to play.

Julian:
The day has come, the test that you studied so hard for when Julian confessed to you, the results were in your hand. You didnt look at them yet, but waited until Julian got to your house to see them. He knocked on the door and you pulled him in and handed him the folded paper, "read it, I want you to tell me the score." He unfolded it and stared at it for a little bit before looking at your smiling face with your fingers crossed and your eyes closed. You waited in anticipation before feeling soft lips colide with yours. You open your eyes and see Julian kissing you, it took you by surprise, but you quickly melted into the kiss and kissed back. They pulled away, "you passed."

Nadia:
Another evening where you both had to sort though letters and documents, it was boring but it was the least awkward situation you both had to be in together. The room felt humid, and she got up," in going to head onto the balcony for a bit, if you would like to join." You smiles and followed behind her to look over her garden. Everything was beautiful looking, the sun was turing the sky gold, even she looked so flawless. You decided not to stare for too long and turned back to the sunset. Her hand rested on your cheek and she pulled you into a soft kiss. You froze in both excitement and fear, but slowly let your guard down and kissed back. She pulled away with a smile and pulled you into uer embrace.

Portia:
You were carrying stuff down some stares and the stares were quiet steep.  Portia was heading to her next job when she spotted you struggling with the heavy boxes. "Hey Y/N you want some help with those boxes?" You nodded and went to hand her the box before slipping on a step, with the box flying over her head and your lips crashing together and she stopped you from falling in that position. She smiles and kisses you again before helping you regain balance and picking up the box and waiting until you got down the steps. "Best be careful now love, i gotta head to my next job." She gave you another kiss before running back to her duties.

Muriel:
You were outside planting some new flowers when you heard footsteps come up from behind you. You turned around to see Muriel and stood up, "hey what are you doing here do early." They shrugged, "bored." You smiled, "you want to help me plant flowers." He smiles and sat down next to you helping you plant for almost the whole day. When you were both done, it was nearly time for dinner, and you were making soup with your newest harvest. You both stood up, "I'm gonna start in the soup, you are welcome to join me if you would like." He nodded, but before you could walk off, he spun you around and kissed you gently, something you never expected from him. You both pulled away red faced and then you smiled and kissed his shoulder while hugging him.

Lucio:
You sat in Lucio's garden with his two dogs laying on the bench with you so they could get petted while he was in a meeting. Time went so slow and you ended up dozing off with the dogs sleeping next to you. "How long are you gonna sleep outside?" You opened your eyes to see Lucio towering over you and rain poiring over the gazebo. You sat up and his dogs moved to another bench to let him sit next to you. "We'll have to wait until the most storm is over to go inside." You nodded and leaned on to his shoulder. He had a thinking face on and took his holding arm and placed it under your chin, pulling your face to look at him. He smirked pulling you into a long deep kiss having you melt in milliseconds. When he pulled away he had the smug look on his face like 'thats right.... I just did that'