First Thoughts of You

Asra:
"Wow... they are gorgeous. Unlike anyone else I have seen. There is sometging special about them, I can feel it in my heart. I understand it was less than a minute of meeting eachother but still... Could they be the one for me? Faust what do you think?" "Friend. Love." "Love you say... Perhaps time will tell, maybe i should do a reading on myself."

Julian:
"Damnit Julian Devorak pull yourself together! Stop thinking about them, you don't deserve them and you know it. But... Maybe... This one time won't hurt me. Maybe they will accept me... I mean who would love a man like me. I could see that i made them smile, and laugh, it surely would be great."

Nadia:
"Ive never met such a vial queen, that poor servant, so hurt because of a simple bow. But i did spot other bruises, so does that mean...? Oh my... That poor servant. I think i should take them in and yeah they would serve me, but i will provide everything to make them feel safer. Maybe then they can rely on a real ruler and not this vicious queen."

Portia:
"My that was mighty kind of that one to cone a check up on me! I've never had another servant come visit me like that, even if Nadia tells them to. And if they do visit, none of them stay to talk. They must be new here, I think? Maybe tomorrow I'll get then something as a thank you to show my appreciation for their kindness."

Muriel:
"They weren't scared of me... I hope. But that was nice of them to feed us. I hope I see them again soon. Maybe i should return this basket when we are done. Maybe I'll sneak at night and put it on their porch so I dont bother them."

Lucio:
"Stupid peasant. Touching MY dogs without MY permission. And who do they think they are? Telling me to leave this place or they'll get the guards, sont they know who I am. I'll show that cute face who is the real boss of this place! Wait why did I say cute, the only cute one here is me, my dogs, my bird, all my pets, and me."