They get jealous

Asra:
You were hanging around their shop for the day so they can have some assistance while they brew potions and practice reading tarot cards. They were working with a customer who seemes to be there to fawn over them. Asra smiled nicely, but you knew they weren't very happy at the whole situation. You sat in the booth reading quietly when Faust slithered onto your shoulders, you smiled and pat Faust on her head. Asra watched you kinda jealous that wasnt them being pet, but smiles a little more when the girl was saying goodbye knowing they can get thwir headpats in just a second. They waved to the lady and turned back to you giving Faust a kiss on the forehead. The sulked over to you and pulled you into their arms. "You okay love?" They shook their head. "Upset by the lady?" They shook their head. "Mad at me for giving Faust attention when you were busy." They nodded and you lifted their face and gave them a quick kiss. You pulled away and started playing with their hair. They smiled and kept cuddling you until the next customer came in.

Julian:
A new class project was to get to know a classmate outside of the classroom for psychology to see how the person truly is. You were paired with some boy in class, a playboy to be exact. He talked your ear off with nonstop with pickup lines and flirty remarks that you just brushed off. The playboy of this man, lead you into a resturant that "my family owns" using his words. You closed your eyes hoping someone you knew or a place familiar. Sadly it was some fancy resturant. He sat you down at a gated area outside while he went to go order your food that seemed to be way overly priced for portion size from what you seen from other couples plates. A familiar face was strolling down the street, one of the doctor you feel in love with walking on the sidewalk past you. You quickly got up and reached over the small gate and tugged on his cape. He turned around, "Jeez, you scared me? What are you doing?" He walked up to you holding your hand. "I got assigned a project to see how fast we can see a persons true side within a night, and this playboy dick is trying to date me." He nods, with a slightly pissed off look on his face. He picked you up and got you to the sidewalk and walked along with you to the Rowdy Raven for beer and cheaper food with bigger portions.

Nadia:
Opening up to Nadia more and more brought you both closer, she knows practically everything that can make you feel safe and happy with the freedom your old queen never provided you. Nadia had a meeting with some high up buisness owners, and you were asked to stay and make tea for the guest like normal. You stayed out of the way to avoid attention, but get things Nadia or the guest needed so they could work. You stood in a corner, awaiting any commands from Nadia, not paying any attention. The man she was doing buisness exchanges with kept looking at you, up in down, letting his eyes wonder, undressing you. You coward more in the corner feeling creeped out, hoping he would look away eventually. Nadia started to notice, not liking his attention on you and started asking more and more questions until finally she had enough. "Sir, stop staring at my lover like that, she is uncomfortable, now let's get this meeting over with, I have things to do." His vision returned to Nadia and the meeting went by quicker. When he left, Nadia went over and hugged you kissing you on the temple.

Portia:
Running errans left and right is enough of a problem, but when you go to pick up deliveries, its twice the problem. In this situation, you and portia were tag teaming all the different stores you both had to go to. Most servants teamed up with their friends and did this, so you and Portia played along. The game is see who gets it done the fastest, just something to make the job more fun. You were at the last stop and Portia was waiting outside on the lookout for other servants, and you were inside trying to get the cheese wheel from the cashier who took his time "checking you out". Flirty remarks, lustful glares, and boarderline sexual talking from him was making you want to punch him. Portia chimed in when she had enough looking through the window forgetting about the gane entirely. "Oi, stop hitting on my girlfriend we are kinda in a rush." The boy gulped as there was now a scary demeanor around her. He handed you the cheese wheel and you and Portia went on your marry way, he following you closely glaring at the man. You met back up ehere all the servants were supposed to, nobody was there. Portia was cheering then another servant came by to inform you that you were the last ones to arrive. Portia was very tempted to go back and punch the guy but you kissed ker cheek and went to go back to work.

Muriel:
He would always come by every other day or sometimes over everyday. Though he isn't much of a social person, he wants to be around you but still give you space. He got all his chores done and didnt know what to do, so he though he would help you garden today. He traveled on over to see you talking with a traveling customer about some vegetables he was willing to buy. It wasnt a big deal, he would just keep his distance and wait for you to get done, but he overheard some things being said that crossed the line. You were showing him the different vegetables out for sale and he happened to stop by the eggplants and cucumbers. "Those are 3 coins for each eggplant and 2 for each cucumber." The guy thought he was slick by saying, "Well i could give you a good one for free thats better than anything in this garden." At a lost for words, you knew he meant trouble. You backed up until you came across something tall and buff. You spun around and looked at your boyfriend, who looked pissed. The man ran away as fast as possible at just the sight of him. "Muriel.... Thank you." He smiles, leanes down and placed his lips on yours, hiding away his anger.

Lucio:
Meetings with other people where always so boring, but Lucio found ways to make it interesting by either scaring people or just being himself. This type of party was a dinner party to celebrate... Not so sure what it was to celebrate, Lucio just said come in your best attire. You sat next to Lucio and some man you have never seen before was across from you along with a bunch of random guest. The man chatted away while Lucio boredly listened and you just sipping at wine. The man finally stopped tlaking when food was served and there was quiet chatter. Lucio decided to talk to you for a bit and the man started to look at you... more like stare.... Creepily with a smirk in his face. You grabbed Lucio's hand and squeezed it, motioning him to look at the way the man was staring at your every move. He looked for a split second before asking you to get up. You sid as such before he pulled out his chair a little and had you sitting in his lap. He peckes your lips a couple times and looked at the man with a smug smirk. He turned away quickly and talked to the group next to him, making Lucio more than happy.

Happy Mother's Day Everyone! Make sure to tell a mother-figure in your life how much she means to you. Sorry its been a few days before a new chapter, I'm finishing up my, last week of high school anf then I'll have plenty of free time to write more chapters. Stay safe and take care.

X Stitched Up Fujoshi