Second Meeting

Asra:
Your boss had to get bills paid and sorted today so you were forced to run shop by yourself, and business was slower than normal. A group of teenage girls were sitting at a round table talking about their crushes when one of the girls gasped and squealed. You looked up to see the white haired person from before in front of you smiling nicely. You smiled back, "How may I be of service....?" They smiled, "Asra, and one pumpkin bread please." you nodded and got a fresh one out of the oven and wrapped it up. As they were getting their money out, the lavender snake peaked out of underneath their shirt. You giggled, "that's one cute snake you got there." Asra smiled and handed you the money, "that is Faust. She can be a handful sometimes." You giggled again and handed Asra the bread. "Please come again." They turned around when they got to the door, "see you soon (Y/N)." You smiled then a thought ran through your head... 'How did they know my name?'

Julian:
You were walking through one of the dark streets going home from one of your late classes. People were going in to their homes and closing shops so you didn't expect many people to be around, but many came out of the shadows to enjoy drinks at the open 24/7 pubs. As you were walking a group of men started following you and cat calling you, obviously drunk and just wanting to "have a good time". You picked up the pace gradually until you were practically running to get away. Someone randomly pulled you into a dark alley and covered your mouth, "don't move, don't make a sound. I'm here to help." You tried to look above your head but he grabbed your hand and started walking down the alley, "oh sweetheart, you know you shouldn't be walking around at this time." He looked at you and you knew to play along, "Sorry babe, my class ran a couple hours later than normal. He smiled you two ended up talking all the way back to your place then he was back out on the streets.

Nadia:
Around the palace, your orders were to follow Portia and help her out. You never went near your new Countess, you knew she wouldn't hurt you, but the thought scared you. Tonight, you didn't have a choice. Nadia wanted to holed a little party to thank all the servants for their hard work. You sat as far away from everyone as you could and avoided all eye contact. Portia was helping Nadia get ready so you were all alone. A bell was rung and everyone looked forward to see Nadia and Portia in front of a giant buffet full of some of the most expensive and delicious looking food you has ever seen. Nadia gave a little speech before telling everyone to get some food and dig in. Portia found you and dragged you to the table with her to get some food. Most other servants had taken up all the tables, so Portia lead you to Nadia's table and of course she let you two sit with her. You quietly sat there and avoided all eye contact and moves as little as possible. "Y/N." Nadia said gently, "I'm not going to hurt you, nobody is, so relax and smile." You did as told and she smiled back.

Portia:
You were running some errands for the chefs who were busy preparing food and the normal delivery people forgot to get the seasonings for the dish along with many other meats and vegetables. All the bags were really heavy and you had to climb so many steps, . A door swung open and almost nailed you right in the face, "oh goodness I'm so.... Hey your that one that checked on me while I was sick." You nodded and she seen you carrying a bunch of bags filled to the brim with food. "Here let me help you out." She took half of the load and talked while you two walked up the stairs, many stories about her brother Julian and her old cottage, which seemed to make the time go by fast, and before you knew it you were at the kitchen dropping of the food. But she hung around you until you both had orders to take care of.

Muriel:
It was sunset and the garden was fully tended to and a stew was over a fire cooking. A book was in your hands and you sat on the porch swing gently rocking in the breeze. You heard rustling in the bush by the path. A large grey wolf holding a basket in their mouth came up to you and set it on your lap. It sat down in front of you as you pulled out the note, "Thank you for feeding us -Muriel" You smiled at the wolf and gave it a gentle pet on the head. "Thank you for bringing my basket back, come back for food anytime." The wolf nodded and headed back to the bush and the large man now named Muriel stepped out, you smiled and waved and he nodded at you before going back down the path.

Lucio:
You were cleaning one of the guest bedrooms when another servant told you to clean the bedroom at the end of the dark hallway. It was the same thing, servants pushing their jobs on you so they can get credit and blame you for not getting it done. You grabbed your cleaning supplies and walked down the dark hallway, yeah it gave you creepy vibes, but you just kept your head up. You knocked on the door and the man from before opened it and looked at you. What the hell are you doing here? Come to feast your eyes on the handsome Lucio or touch my precious dogs again." You sighed, "I'm just here to clean." He looked confused and let you through, you quickly cleaned and tried to leave. "Y/N?" He knew your name? "My name is Lucio... Count Lucio." You smiled and bowed to him. "If the other servants cause you more trouble, just tell me, or if you need to get away just come down this hall. Just don't bother me all the time." You nodded and escorted yourself out.