Chapter1

• Dedicated to Dance Mom Fans!

CHAPTER 1

The clouds were solid white and thin as always. The bold black "Abby Lee Dance Company" sign stood out proudly on the white weird shape building. The ground completely frozen and full of fluffy snow. It was almost December. Which means Madison's favorite holiday is coming up, Chirstmas. The bright lights and the musical insturments through the night, bakimg cookies and hanging colorful ornaments on christmas trees; But the best part, is the hot chocolate with the mashmellows soaking or drowning in the brown mixture, the joyous people dancing and singing christmas songs, or kissing under mistletoes while family have a "get-together" in their brick houses. Madison absolutely LOVED christmas! As much as she enjoyed dance, she couldnt wait to take a break for a whole two weeks to celebrate a holiday which makes almost everyone happy. But she was in the studio working on a dance routine in her morning private before they began shooting the hit TV show for the past 3 years(since 2011 if you're wondering) she starred in, "Dance Moms". Madison was working in the studio before her big perfromance in a music video.

Maddie dropped to her knees, sweat began to drizzle down her skin. She watched it as it left her body and hit the hard brown wooden floor. She looked at herself in the wide rectangular mirror. She felt proud and amazed. Maddie just had her 3 hour private for that morning.

"Excellent Madison." Abby clapped her hands. "You are dismissed, you can go get a drink of water, and change out of those sweaty dance clothes for pyrimid and the next rehearsal."

Madison jogged into the bathroom and in the stall she went. She begin to change her peppermint striped crop top and booty shorts, into a nice neon blue crop top and black booty shorts. To finish it off, she swung on a see-through black lace crop top shirt. She then slipped on her tan jazz shoes, which was wore out and it was about to grow holes in few seconds.

Madison walked in the pink dressing room to see Nia, Holly, her mom Melissa, and Mackenzie, her sister, known as Mack Z. Mackenzie was practicing her tricks and turns as always; and Nia was running the number over and over in her head then performing it in the dressing room, making it much more clean and amazing, as she was suppose to do it yesterday; But she didnt. Next walked in Kendall and Jill which are the crazy ones but we love them forever and always. Kalani and Chloe also walked in with their moms behind them. Paige and Brooke came back only because they missed us and they really wanted to be here. Kelly walked in with her high heels on.

"Day 1 begins" Christi smiled, chuckling a little. Everyone was here. No one was missing.

"Girls how about we begin the pyrimid!" Abby insisted.

"Christi rolled her eyes as everyone was quickly walking into and inside the dance room that Madison was just rehearsing her private number in. She gazed around the room. the gigantic white walls mixed in with black and red ballet bars, and icons on the walls.

"Ok, lets get to the pyrimid." Abby spun around towards the pyrimid. She skipped the the first person on the bottom. "We'll come back to that." She reassured us. Maybe it was a new person or maybe a surprise. "Alright, on the bottom..." Abby ripped off the paper, it appeared the face of the individual. "Nia..." Abby looked at Holly. "Technique issues... Apply them." She paused. "Next we have on the pyrimid is... Mackenzie." She turned around to look at Mackenzie. "Your a singer, you have to travel and do all these fabulous things, I get that... but you still dance here and you still have to come to class. No breaks." Makenzie nodded slightly. "Then we have... Paige... and Brooke." She ripped both papers off. "You dont come to class."

Brooke seemed she didnt really care.

"we have Kendall." Abby said as she ripped the paper off the last person in the middle row. "at Nationals, you were on Maddie's heels. You still are. But i want more from you."