taekook | do better

🍡
author : warmsolitude on ao3
taekook
| desperate taehyung and aggressive jungkook

please contact me if you would like your story to be deleted
- -

"No, Chimchim, you don't understand!" Taehyung sighs and leans back against his chair, fixing his sunglasses on his nose and twirling the straw of his bubble tea. "It's just... I don't know what I'm doing wrong!" Taehyung releases a frustrated sigh and runs a hand through his hair.

"What do you mean Tae?" Jimin sighs, sipping his own sweet drink and trying to understand his best friend's dilemma.

"It's like, every time I'm in the mood and try to do something with him he just pushes me away... What if he lost interest in me? What if he – ow, FUCK!" Taehyung's rambling is cut short when Jimin kicks him in the shin under the table.

"Kim Taehyung shut your mouth right now. Everyone knows Jungkook is completely head over heels in love with you, it's kinda gross honestly..." Jimin trails off and shudders a bit, stopping to death glare when Taehyung clears his throat and subtly coughs, Yoongi.

"Anyway," Jimin begins, "Maybe you should try spicing things up a bit? I mean, what do you usually do?"

"Hmm," Taehyung hums, "I mean... it's pretty normal I guess, he's not too rough, I'm not too needy... Kinda plain... Holy shit we're totally vanilla!" Taehyung's eyes widen in realization and he frantically sits up straight, looking to Jimin for advice.

Jimin on the other hand bursts out laughing, "Oh goodness you guys are so innocent!" He pretends to wipe a fake tear from the corner of his eye before continuing. "Well, do you want him to be rough with you?"

Taehyung thinks about it and immediately blushes, "W-Well... I mean he's been rough a couple times... I w-wouldn't be opposed to it..." He sheepishly scratches the back of his neck, suddenly thankful he chose to wear a beanie so the other couldn't see the tips of his ears turn red.

"Hmm true, Jungkook's really hot when he gets aggressive." Jimin mentions casually as though he were talking about the weather as Taehyung proceeded to choke on his drink.

"Uh, you have Yoongi!" He splutters after recovering and Jimin merely raised his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, don't worry – doesn't mean I can't appreciate the fact that your boyfriend is sexy though."

"Oh?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow and asks incredulously but Jimin merely crosses his arms and nods in response. "Hmm, ok then, let's just see about that..." Taehyung smirks devilishly, whipping out his phone and staring right at Jimin. The elder freezes and stares at Taehyung for a moment before inhaling sharply.

"You wouldn't..." Jimin pales and stares at Taehyung, arms falling back to his sides and gripping the seat of his chair.

"Oh, Jiminnie, I think you and I both know... I would." Swiftly standing and avoiding Jimin outstretched arms Taehyung's thumbs quickly type out a text. "Aaaand, send!" Taehyung stops dodging Jimin's arms and smiles victoriously.

"You fucker! Taehyung! Do you realize what you've done!? Yoongi is gonna–" Jimin is interrupted by the ringing of his phone and he sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose and picking it up hesitantly, "H-Hey hyung, how's it-"

"What the fuck is this bullshit? Jeon Jungkook is sexier than me? That god damn fetus?? Are you shitting me?" Yoongi's angered voice bellows and Taehyung has to bite his lip to keep from laughing loudly as Jimin facepalms.

"N-No, that's not what I said. I was just-"

"Get back here. Right now." Jimin hears right before the line disconnects and he groans, shoving his phone back into his pocket and glaring at Taehyung, "Remind me why we're best friends again."