jingi | 3am

🍡
author : yoonjinthings on ao3
yoonjin
| "would it make you feel better if i said i didn't get sleep either since you moved in? cause it's true, i missed you by my side."

please contact me if you would like your story to be deleted
- -

The piper patter of the rain echoed through their dorms, a quiet night for the seven members who's clearly tired from all the practices for their upcoming comeback. Everyone was asleep, except for one Jin.

It's 3:15 am
Why I'm a always waking up at this time
It's raining too.
We have a schedule in the morning.
Jin groaned to himself burying his head further on the pillow trying to go back to sleep. He toss back and forth for what seems hours, but still not luck.

3:25 am
"What are you doing?" Yoongi muttered

Oh right!! Yoongi is sleeping with me

They moved to this new dorm with loads of rooms to stay in, Everyone was happy with the new solo room arrangements, but the bad news is, no more eternal roommates.

First night, Jin flat out couldn't sleep. He didn't want to bother Yoongi cause he's sure Yoongi is having fun alone in his new room.

Wrong
Yoongi couldn't sleep either, he paced back and forth from his bed to the door wondering if it would be okay if he could sleep in Jin's room just for a night but if Yoongi were to be honest he'd want to sleep beside Jin every night just like they used too.

Jin and Yoongi thought that they would be ok if they were to separate rooms, but neither of them expected this would happen. They brought each other comfort and warmth to each other. Despite their internal emotional needs, neither of them has the guts to go to the each other's room.

By the Fourth night, Yoongi is losing it, he's tired. he just wants to sleep beside Jin. "Fuck it, I'm going." Yoongi , Yoongi strides to Jin's room,

took a deep breath, held the door handle and twist it.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?" Jin asked half shock half happy that Yoongi was there.

"I was gonna ask you a favour" Yoongi scratches his neck "But it looks like you're going somewhere so I'll go now."

Jin laughed, he grabbed Yoongi's wrist "Yoongichii, its 11 pm where am I supposed to go, "

Jin smiled because he knows why Yoongi is here. "Do you want to sleep here in my room? " "Is that the favour you want to ask me?"Jin continued clearly he's having fun with flustered

Yoongi.

"I mean, I guess I could sleep there." Yoongi tries to say nonchalantly,

Yoongi tries to play cool like he always does whenever he's around Jin, but sometimes it doesn't go according to plan and this is one of those times.

Jin smiled "Okay."

He's always like this, when will he get that I like him too. Jin thought maybe I should just say it subtly and just hope he's not too dense to get it.

"oh and Yoongichiii....."

Yoongi stopped at his tracks, looked at Jin

Jin intertwines his fingers with Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi looks down at his hands damnnn they really fit well together huh?!?! Yoongi thought

"I've missed you, My Yoongichii."

YOOONGICHIIIIII????!!!! MY YOONGICHIIIIII!!!! He's trying to kill me here. Yoongi screaming inside his head.

When Yoongi heard that, his eyes go wide and his cheeks heat up from all the tension in the room. He couldn't look at Jin's face again because he was so red.