taemon | vacation

🍡
author : irenictae on ao3
vmon
| they meet on vacation in the summer and fall in love with each other in a way they though was impossible

please contact me if you would like your story to be deleted
- -

Summer love is no rumor, nor myth: it's a true, beautiful thing, blooming from the depths of ones heart with the catalyst from another person. Taehyung was never one to believe that love could come so fast, and that it was merely impossible to find a connection with someone in such a limited amount of time, until he himself found he was in love.

Meeting him was the first encounter where his hands went clammy, cheeks blooming with red and a warmth he hadn't felt. It was the first time where his walls came down, and he could let someone step over the debris from past damage, and to help him rebuild.

Namjoon was too perfect to be true to him. Seeming as if he was sculpted from the hands that only someone such as Michaelangelo or Donatello could possess. His jaw was sharp and rigid, yet was complemented by the gentle curves of his nose that sat above a set of plump lips. Those same lips covers perfect, porcelain white teeth, which were uncovered when his lips went thin and his eyes crinkled, when he smiled at Taehyung. That smile is what pulled Taehyung for sure, so genuine and pure, unadulterated love radiating from such a small place from a persons face.

His arms were big, broad, strong, and safe. His favorite safe space was his arms. Especially when he wrapped them around Taehyung's small waist, holding him tightly with his chin resting on his shoulder, admiring him in the same way he's caught Taehyung admiring him.

Taehyung is just as much a work of art like he is to him. Taehyung is beautiful. Damn gorgeous that when he first laid eyes on his face, his heart fumbled against his rib cage, struggling to find the rhythm it once was beating at, so perplexed at how someone could be so naturally gorgeous. His eyes were the most beautiful set he'd ever held contact with, and his nose was his favorite thing to place soft kisses to in the morning when Taehyung would be sprawled out across the hotel bed, lips slightly parted with small breaths coming from them; it was just purely adorable. His heart swelled with the thought of Taehyung. Just Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung. If you looked in his mind, it'd be his own sanctuary, his own shrine to this one boy that managed to capture him this fast.

The atmosphere of Venice was pure romance, which didn't really derive from anything, it just radiated love. Especially when there is one thing that is saturated with love standing in a doorway on a small patio, leaned against the railing, and is looking out across the streets of water in Venice, and especially when that thing is Taehyung.

"Tae," Namjoon's voice was soft, coming from a farther part from the room. He jumped a little when he felt those same arms wrapping around him, but instantly settling into his grasp, "want to take you out tonight." His voice was mumbled against his skin, "Want to treat you how you deserve." Hands come down to rest over his forearm, the pad of his thumb gingerly stroking it, one small action filled with so much love and adoration.

Taehyung crooked his next slightly, resting his cheek against Namjoon's head and whispering, "Ok." softly in his ear before kissing his hair.

The rest of the day went on the same as it had been the past few weeks, only the juvenile kisses and touches getting a bit deeper and more risky as time passes, but nothing more than a cheeky ass grab or a gentle hand passing over his front.

Namjoon wonders where he gathered enough luck to be able to experience a love like this. Ponders whether he really deserves this or not. Deserves someone like this, deserves Taehyung.

It only intensifies more when he finally walks out from the bathroom from getting ready, ruffling his hair and smiling softly at Namjoon when he notices that his eyes aren't moving from where they're staring.