hopeseok | boring

🍡
author : hobilu on ao3
2seok
| hoseok and seokjin really don't think their sex life is all that boring as their friends think

please contact me if you would like your story to be deleted
- -

Hoseok likes the mornings. He liked waking up at 5am every day, stretching out of bed, red ears perked and tail matted from sleep. He'd glance over at the older male still buried into sleep, soft snores escaping his parted thick lips and black hair poking out from the blue blanket.

He'd start his day off with washing his face, and then brushing his teeth and finally a hot shower. His tail and hair fluffed from blow-drying and all but in one of Seokjin's large sweaters with no briefs, just like how his owner liked it when they had no guest. He crawled on the bed and looked at the clock, 12 minutes before 6am, the time his owner had to get up for work.

"Master." Hoseok whispered. His tail swayed, hiking up the sweater to reveal his bare ass. Seokjin stirred in his sleep, rolling onto his back with an arm hanging off the bed with a relaxed sigh escaping his plump lips as he showed no sign of getting up.

Hoseok's ear's laid flat on his head before he crawled further up to pull the blanket and get under it. He maneuvered his way and settled between the humans thick thighs. He liked waking up Seokjin up this way. He pulled the briefs down enough to let the length free from its bonds. It always amazed Hoseok how humans could have morning wood when they were on the verge of waking up, he didn't know how it was possible but he wasn't complaining at all.

He licked his lips, his tail making a patting sound as it wagged under the covers. He trailed his thin fingers delicately along the length, kissing the tip before pumping it. He sucked in his lower lip as the human stirred above him. The length twitching in his hold as it came to full hardness, swollen and ready for the canidae to engulf. Hoseok wasted no time in doing so. He licked his lips one last time before dragging his tongue from his human's balls to the tip of his length and sucked before engulfing the length entirely. He began to bob his head, hearing the sudden hitch of breath above him, his red ears perked under the covers at the others waking noises. His cheeks hollowed as he sucked with palms moving up to rake pampered nails along the human's sides.

The blanket finally pulled off of him as he sucked on the dripping tip, precum smothering along his lower lip as he stared up at his human. Seokjin was breathing heavily, cheeks pink with arousal, his eye lids heavily from either sleep or pleasure with his black hair tousled, looking like straight sex hair.

Hoseok looked sinfully innocent with the way he looked at Seokjin. His eyes turned to crescents and his fingers were delicately on Seokjin's hips with a pink tongue out lapping at the tip of the length. Seokjin moaned, his dick tapping the canidae's lower lip after every lick. Hoseok gave one last lick before taking him all in again, tail wagging happily and his sweater bundled up on his mid-back. Seokjin could see the males ass perked up in the air and out for all to see and damn this was a hell of a sight to wake up to.

"D-damn..." Seokjin groaned. His fingers going in and gripping his pet's red locks as Hoseok would swallow around him. His hips would buck and he'd have to bite his lip once Hoseok deep-throated him. "Let me fuck your mouth..." It was a faint demand, a tone nearly a whisper but of course Hoseok heard it. Seokjin never talked dirty or really cussed all too much but it was very different once they were in the bedroom and his dominance was full throttle.

Hoseok hummed against the length before moving away, a barely audible pop escaping his mouth. He licked lips and stretched with his face down and ass up. Putting on a show as his owner moved off the bed and stood infront of him, slipping fully out of his briefs and taking his black tank off. Seokjin scratched Hoseok's ears affectionately before he trailed along the flexible downward arch the wolf had from stretching, hand landing on his lower back, caressing a round globe before smacking it. Hoseok jumped and wanted to lay flat on the bed in submission for his owner to take him but that's not what Seokjin wanted right now.