bonus✨

🍡
author : c_mellow on ao3
namkook
| namjoon has a huge dick because that's what our little euphoria deserves

please contact me if you would like your story to be deleted
- -

Jeon Jeongguk was a sophomore in college, a shy videography and graphic design double major. His first year at SNU was okay. But that's just it. It was okay. He still didn't have any friends, still kept to himself. He thought that college would be different. But nothing has changed since high school. He was still lonely. Still introverted. Even though he wanted to talk to people. He just couldn't.

But when Fall semester came around of his sophomore year, he'd started seeing posters and flyers everywhere for something called "OK Day". This "organization kickoff" was said to host tables of various organizations on campus: a majority being fraternities. Jeongguk couldn't help but feel a little twinge of excitement at that. A group of guys that he could actually bond with? Despite the rumors he'd heard about these fraternities, that one was just "buying friendship", he was desperate. He didn't care. He wanted to try. It couldn't be that bad right?

He went to OK Day. He perused the various tables there, liking some, disliking others. Some people were too loud and it made him a little anxious. Maybe this wasn't a good idea, maybe they would just overshadow his timid self? Maybe they wouldn't even like him?

Just as he was about to give up, he came to the last table. The banner overhead said in large black letters: ΒΘΣ. Beta Theta Sigma. He stared at the banner for longer than he thought, debating if he should just walk away or give it a shot, when someone cleared their voice.

"Hey, there. You look a little lost."

Jeongguk looked down and was met with a dimpled smile, adorning the most handsome face he'd ever seen. His cat eyes shone with mirth

"Not lost, I'm just curious." Jeongguk said lowly, pushing his black framed glasses up his nose. The dark-haired boy across from him smirked, his dimple on display again.

"Well hi 'just curious', I'm Namjoon. I hope I can change that and make you 'just interested'." He held out his hand, and Jeongguk stared at it for a minute. Eventually he extended his own and shook the boys firm grasp, matching the strength equally, though.

" Jeongguk , actually, and I hope you can, too." Jeongguk matched his smirk, and he was glad he hadn't walked away.

OR

Jeon Jeongguk is the newest member of ΒΘΣ (Beta Theta Sigma). He spent his freshman year of college being alone and reclusive, as he always had been, always was. But he wanted his sophomore year to be different. Wanted college to be different. He'd decided to try joining a fraternity after having seen advertisements for recruiting. That's where he met Kim Namjoon, the president of said fraternity. Little did Jeongguk know that joining would give him more than he'd ever bargained for, ever hoped for. Recruitment, living with the other members, activities. All of it. But the most life changing part of this new chapter of his life was Kim Namjoon himself, and the nights they'd spend together, unbeknownst to the entire fraternity. Jeongguk was quiet, reserved, and shy by nature, but extroverted, cunning, charismatic, and clever Namjoon was quite the opposite. And he'd make Jeongguk feel anything but quiet, reserved, and shy when Namjoon kissed him, touched him. If only the other members could hear the way he screamed and moaned into his pillow, biting the fabric to keep quiet, when Namjoon was fucking him so well into his mattress at night, then they might think otherwise of Jeongguk's personality. Or maybe they did hear him, maybe he was that loud... he didn't care. But at the same time he did. Because no one knew he was gay. No one knew he felt so right when Namjoon would touch him on their forbidden nights. No one knew of what they were doing. They couldn't. But when Namjoon made him feel as good as he did, sexually or otherwise, made him feel pretty , he found himself caring less and less every day if they were found out. Just as long as Namjoon didn't stop making him feel euphoria every time they were together.