2

"Everyone has their sides, able or not to control depending on the strength of each self."

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty," said Michael who was standing in front of the door of Diaz's room. "Ah, you woke up so early," Diaz said while rubbing his eyes. "I took a day off today, did you say you want me to help you move your things to"

"Apartment! It's too late. Let's go!" said Diaz as he hurried down from the bed and reached for the towel to the bathroom.

Michael can only sigh, well this is his last day at home. After this, he doesn't have anyone else to wake up in the early morning again.

...............

"We're here. Let's go, Dad," said Diaz in a very cheerful tone like a 7-year-old boy who is not afraid to step into the realm of primary school. "Okay okay. Calm down a bit can you," Michael replied with amusement. The father without delay opened the bonnet of their car and handed out three bags and one XXL-sized luggage while he carried four boxes.

"Ok, let's move!" said Michael while throwing a sweet smile that Diaz will miss soon.

"Come on!"

................

"I'm...tired," Diaz sighed while wiping the sweat that wet his face. "You just tidied up the room. Thank God the living room and others is already tidy, just leave to fill your things up," said Michael, who is also exhausted right now.

Diaz changes his looks at the other two rooms in that dorm. "I wonder, what are these other two beds for."

"Well it's a dormitory, these other two beds must be for your dormmates," explained Michael with a cynical smile.

"Dormmates? Intriguing."

"Well, it's a great experience you can get. If you get the kind of dormmates that are sporting and can tolerate each other then it's good for you. But if you get roommates that you know how, I wish you best of luck," mocked Michael as he smirk cynically. "Ah great, you make me worried for some reason," said Diaz while crossing his arms. "It's a joke. Well now, I have to go back, can you wait for your dormmates?"

"Dad, are you coming back after this ?"

"Missed me already?"

"Bye."

Michael laughs maniacally, he loves to tease his son so much with his lame jokes.

"Later I'll go for a visit, ok?" persuaded Diaz while making a cute face.

"I'm not that old. Take care of yourself, don't be a bad student."

"Roger that," Diaz replied.

Diaz escorted his father back to the car park. Probably, they won't meet until the end of semester one. After all the scenarios were over, Diaz continued to walk away from the parking lot and continued to the elevator to return to the apartment.

Fortunately, on the way he returned to the apartment, he came across a group of students who were in a mess carrying their belongings which happened to be in the same level where Diaz's apartment was.

"Hold on tight. Look at the garbage!" shouted one of the groups of students.

"It's your fault, who told you to be greedy and want to hold on to everything!" another student angrily scolded each other. "You don't want to dare me!"

"Small and petite like you, I'll blow you away with a single strike."

"You two, be quiet. We are in the dorm's hallway, it resonates with others with your voice."