9

"Everyone has their sides, able or not to control depending on the strength of each self."

"Have you guys finished talking?"

Four of them immediately turn their gaze towards the figure. They just realised they were off guards just now. If anything happen then they would be dead by now. Diaz stood as he bravely face the figure. "Your voice sounds familiar, why don't you tell us who you are," his words got cut off.

"So that CSEG can hunt me down, right?"

Diana stood and walk towards the figure, she then grab the collar of that figure. Diaz, Dio and Elise were shocked but the figure didn't flinch even a little, like she knew Diana would do that, soon or later. She can see Diana's glare pierce through her head. "We don't want to use violence, you're doing right now was a big deal within the law. You're kidnapping the CSEG agents and you do know what's the punishment for that."

The room atmosphere suddenly changes from confusion to threatening. Three of them doesn't have the guilt to speak up, they only can watch the scenario between the mystery person and Diana. "Seems like Felvera's Don taught you well," a scoff can be heard. Diana's eyes widened, "How do you know about that?" the grip gets tightened as her face got closer to the figure. The sharpness of the eye contact couldn't be described with words.

..................

Glossary

The word 'Don' in Italian means boss. So the leader of a mafia gang came to be known as a Don. Synonyms for don include Capo Crimini, which means super boss in Italian.

.................

"There's a difference between intelligence and information collector. To survive in this cruel world, you need to master both of them," she amused then continue, "But of course, with a cheat code."

"Only a coward will use that way," Dio interrupts as he glare towards the mysterious person Diana gripping now. "It's the future, you need to work smart not hard." their forehead frowned, not understanding what she trying to say.

[She's talking nonsense. Just pull the mask off her face, it's that easy!]

Diaz nods in agreement, "There's no use chit-chatting. Diana, pull down her mask."

A command finally is uttered by Diaz, Diana slightly nods and pull the figure's mask down. Weirdly, she doesn't move or struggle to get lost when Diana tries to break her identity. They were shocked, including Diaz the moment her face was fully revealed. Not in thought, they expect the mysterious person to be this person.

[I knew it! She seems suspicious from the beginning!]

"Ezlin?" Diaz asked, for confirmation. Elise turn to look at Diaz right after she heard the agents' voice shaking a little. Is he scared or too shocked by this reveal?

"Hi, Diaz. To be honest, I'm not expecting you to be part one of the CSEG." she smiled with a playful smile. Diana frowned as she turn her gaze towards Diaz. A suspicious feeling rose from Diana. "Did you know her?"

Diaz nods, "I bump to her this morning."

"I still can't get rid of the coffee stain," Ezlin gently push Diana's hand from her collar. Diana who is still speechless just let her go but that doesn't mean she didn't prepare herself for any sudden attack. They're still in the danger zone.

"You're Ezlin, the dormmate of Roza with and Mirable?" Elise opens a step with full od caution. Ezlin nods slightly, "They talked about me already?" she giggles. Without warning, she started to walk towards the table near the room's door, which shocked all of the agents there. Not a single positive thought play in their heads at the moment. Anything can happen, this is just a trap and is playing nice so they could off guards and then boom, she killed them all since they knew her identity already. A typical cliche for a crime to happen.