5

"Everyone has their sides, able or not to control depending on the strength of each self."

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty, we made a great breakfast!" Martin shouted in a mocking tone. "Wait for me!" shouted Diaz who was still in the room. After a few minutes of waiting, Diaz finally appeared in the eyes of a man wearing a red shirt and blue stripes. He then took a chair to sit as the situation there became silent for a moment, only the sound of food being cooked by Kaili could be heard.

"Diaz, what cost did you take again?" asked Kaili who simultaneously broke the silence in the dorm. "I took computer science," Diaz replied while bribing a spoonful of fried rice into his mouth

"Chemical engineering," replied Martin.

"Culinary and Pastry Arts," said Kaili. "Then this fried rice must be delicious," said Diaz with a cynical smile.

Kaili laughs with a small blush on his face. "Cheers, but I'm not that good you know," Kaili has started to expand on the praise thrown by Diaz just now. And with that opportunity, Martin started teasing Kaili with many more excuses. That morning is full of laughs as they eat Kaili's cooking.

"Where do you want to go after this, as I knew tomorrow we will all start first class in this session, aren't we," Martin asked while raising his left eyebrow. The dishes in the sink he washed. "I haven't bought stationaries and few more things," replied Kaili who took his place with Diaz at the dining table. "I don't have anything to do, maybe I'll explore the campus for today," said Diaz while enjoying the food served in front of him.

"Well then, I'll accompany Kaili," said Martin as he took his place on the dining table while wiping his wet hands.

..............

With that, Diaz was left alone in the dorm, he watched the small television in front of him while playing with a pen in hand. Wondering what he going to do next, he tilts his head around, searching for something to do.

"That's it, I'm going to walk around for a bit,"

He reached for his wallet and walked out from the dorm just to find Diana standing in front of the door with a nervous face.

"Diana?" he asked while looking down to Diana who's a little shorter than himself.

"Diaz, I want to talk with you, lend me your time can you?"

He was silent for a moment, unintentionally staring right into her soul for a second. He didn't realise he make Diana gulp herself to tremble.

"Diaz?"

"Sure do, Diana. Take as much time as you want."

Recreational park

The park at that time was noisy with the sound of a group of students who were having a picnic and some were also exercising. Diaz observed every movement of the students while giving Diana time to open the conversation. The morning was a bit windy compared to yesterday, moreover, they both sat on a bench under a lush tree. After a few minutes of no sound, Diana finally uttered her first words.

"It's about my disappearance."

"Go on, I'm listening."

He could see how nervous Diana was at that time, the beautiful dress without wrinkles was now wrinkled because of Diana's strong grip, he turned towards Diana with a sweet smile. Tell Diana subtly that she doesn't need to feel scared or nervous about this. Diana who got Diaz's subtle message nodded slightly and started talking to him.

"That night, I was trapped in the boss bedroom when he suddenly woke up from his sleep. He found me in my full attire and he knew that I'm from the agency. But he didn't call for his guards or anything but he just sit there ... as nothing happened. "