01: Letting Go

Gulf was in tears as he gathered his stuffs altogether, he didn't believed it but now he sees it; Mew was hurting. Mew is in pain whilst being with him. It was his fault, he admits but he really didn't really think through this, their so-called relationship. "Are you really leaving?" Mew says weakly, voice hoarse as he sniffs "Y-yes" gulf says and there was a painful silence between them. "Its for the best" Gulf continues as he smiles painfully looking into mews bloodshot eyes "Please never let one tear drop in your eyes because of me. Im not wor- but before Gulf can even finish his sentence, Mew dropped on his knees, trembling, shaking and begging him not to go "I will take anything from you. even if its just nothing for you. Gulf please dont do this. please don't be like everyone else. I will take a little piece from you" Mew was mumbling under his breath. Sentences unclear as he searches for support-anything that he can holds on to Gulf, just to not make him leave.

Gulf was truly hurt by the sight of Mew begging him, he isn't worth it. Mew deserves better and he can't make himself one for him. "No. Its done. Its over. You will find someone else, okay?" Gulf says in between sobs and just like that he vanished.

Two Years Later...

"Did you already find an apartment?" Gulf asked his best friend, Mild "Yeah, its kind of fancy but i found you the one you were exactly looking for and besides its a few blocks from the University" Mild says as he munch on his food "So.. do you still keep in touch with you know.." Gulf says quietly as he stares at his ice cream waiting patiently for Milds answer "No. No one from us ever heard from him again. I mean we saw him you know, how messed up he was when you went back to Switzerland. He was..." Mild couldn't finish his sentence as he was interrupted with his phone ringing

Babe calling..

The caller says "Oh hey babe, what's up?"

"We're at the café right now. Me and gulf. why?"

"Alright pick me up a little later then. We have so much catching up to do. I love you, take care"

Mild was grinning like a mad man well Gulf won't blame him he's in love. "You sure did hit it with him huh?" Gulf says out of nowhere "Who? me? hmm its quite a long story but yes we did and we're both happy. after all the shit we've been through finally we both gained some balls to call it official". Mild explains with a happy face how he wished he can have that kind of face. he missed seeing himself. Gulf thought.

"So you might wanna continue what you were telling me awhile ago"

"Mew was really broken y'know? almost all of us in the gang didn't know how to help him and god, the times he would bang on my door late at night, drunk and crying, screaming at me to tell him where you went and nights like that went on for a month, a month gulf. he was not him for a month. he lost you and he lost himself along the way. it was heart breaking that one day i told him the truth." Mild says and there was that silence Gulf hated the most

"I told him you moved to Switzerland and after that day. No one saw him ever again. No one heard from him and we couldn't keep in touch because he no longer exist in his social medias. He literally went missing that not even his own family know where he went or maybe they wouldn't just tell us but i really dont know. I was worried you know. I was worried about you and him. You were both my friends and it pains me to know that you're both hurting."

Its all true. Gulf moved back to Switzerland after their somewhat split up and god knows how much he was hurting in those two years— living alone and crying himself to sleep. No one was there to hold him tight and he went through so much, never in his life did he imagined he would be running away that far.