08: Fools

Mew had never seen Gulf at that state, ever and he'd be an idiot if he says he doesn't care because hell, he does. He does and fuck him, he still loves Gulf Kanawut. He had his arms rest beside Gulfs' bed and head hung low, waiting for the younger to wake up. Win was fetched by his brother, Bright and Drake already went home. Mew took Gulf home using Gulfs' car— his motorcycle was taken care by singto.

At this moment he just wished, Gulf would already be fine. Its already one in the morning and he haven't had any sleep but he doesn't feel tired at all, his body, heart and mind was full on worry. He is so worried he didn't noticed the tears streaming down his cheeks, it was a silent cry, he's holding gulfs hand and he felt gulf moved.

Gulf slowly opened his eyes, it took time for him to adjust his vision before he noticed a heavy weight on his hands, another pair of hands. "Can you see me? Can you hear me?" Mew asks softly

"Yeah.." Gulf says in response still confused why is the older at his apartment. what happened?

"P'mew.." Gulf calls, hesitant before continuing "what happened?" he asks and slowly sat on his bed "you don't remember? well.. you had some sort of attack. don't worry you're fine now according to Win. He's my friend and is a med-student, he was the one who saw you with Drake at the kaozi resto" Mew explains whilst pouring a glass of water for the younger

"and.. you're here be-because of me right? I am so sorry. Please say thank you to P'Win. I will never bother you again." Gulf says sincerely, guilt eating him whole. He didn't understand himself but he felt bad for bothering others "Hey, no. Listen, We were friends before anything else. Friends help each other out" Mew says as he cuffs the youngers' cheek, letting out a sigh "I missed you so much" He says staring into the other and caressing its cheeks. Mew was being honest. He let this person walked out of his life and if he sees a chance now, he will never let that happen again.

"I miss you too" Gulf says avoiding the others gaze. He feels ashamed but at the same time at ease, he finally let that heavy feeling in his chest go before wrapping his arms into the olders' body— Mew hugged the younger back and they both let themselves melt into the touch.

The next morning, they both woke up in each others arms, if it isn't the greatest de javu, then they both don't know what is.

"Good morning" Mew says before landing a peck on the youngers' forehead, smile so wide, grinning from ear to ear. Mews' smile was always contagious, Gulf smiled at the affection and sight, waking up next to Mew is definitely worthy of throwing his whole pride away. Mew is not a bad guy, he is worth it.

'I will make myself worth it for him.' Gulf thoughts before proceeding to stood up and freshen up.

Mew was already cooking breakfast the moment Gulf finished freshening up "let's eat breakfast" The older happily exclaims

Everything was so weird but the good kind of weird.

Maybe it's time to let fear go and not make the same mistake again.