05 : Pillowtalk

AN/: THANKS FOR THOSE WHO READS MY SHITTY WORK :< I didn't expect someone would read it. Thank you so much! And before proceeding to read this chapter, please be warned this chapter contains mature content. ❗️

"No. Please talk to me baby" Bright says with pain in his voice and eyes. He missed win so much that it hurts.

Win stared at him for like forever, unable to speak as he is still processing the way Bright called him "baby"—Win seemed to run out of words, he can't think of anything but how it sounds so beautiful the moment the word rolls on brights' tongue. It was as if it's meant to be; Win snapped out of his thoughts and then..

"What do you think you're doing?!" Win says as Brights arms were wrapped around his waist, holding him tightly. why must bright hurt them both this way?

"Please baby. let's talk hmm? Please let me explain. I meant no harm, I miss you so much. so fucking much its hurting me" Bright mumbles—Win felt his tears falling, he has so many questions and he's hurting too, maybe this is the right time he's been waiting for; the right time for their right talk and so he let himself be vulnerable, he hugged back Bright and mumbles his quiet 'i love yous'

They're on Brights car headed to their place, well its their place when they were in high school, where they never understood whatever they were but kept it going until one night, on their place, the cliff, he saw Bright with a girl and everything went downhill from there.

They reached the beautiful cliff and was welcomed by the cold breeze Bright held his hand and caress it. "Hey" he says softly and win could only let out a small smile. How he wished they could stay like that forever.

"Remember we used to sneak out and come here with your motorcycle?" Win says to ease their somewhat tension "Yeah.. and we would go back home at crack dawn" Bright laughed at the memory. They're so stubborn back then, the cliff is so beautiful just like win. bright thoughts. "I missed you and your pretty face so much" he says while staring at Win.

"I.. i don't know how to start, I know my apologies won't do anything but know that Im really sorry baby, I never really meant to hurt you. Now that you're here, you deserve to know the truth" Bright says and sniffs "I never really wanted to ignore you. God those awful years. It haunted me in my sleep and looking at you at that time even hurted more. I came out to your dad and he told me to stay away from you or he will make you stay away from me". Brights tears rolled down to his cheeks, Win cannot bear this sight so he pulls the elder into his arms and let him cry there "shush its not your fault" Bright continues telling him that he was forced by Wins father to stay the hell away from Win or he would be contaminated with his gayness. His father was quite homophobic, that's why Win never came out to him.

"Shush its alright baby, please stop crying. i'm here now. I will never leave you, again." Win says softly as he looks into Brights now-swollen eyes. He had never seen bright so vulnerable before, the sincerity and everything feels so much but he is determined. He will never leave bright again.

"I miss you so damn much" Win says as he looks into brights' eyes down to his lips, bright wasted no time and kissed the younge who's taken a back by his actions.

The kiss was sloppy and full of desperation accompanied by their desperate hands "We should take this to the car, don't you think?" Win suggests

‼️ 🔞🔞🔞🔞 ‼️

They made it to the car and started making out again Bright was hungrily licking and sucking on his neck that will surely leave a mark until tomorrow but who cares? The world has to know Who Win Metawin belongs to.
Win let out a airy moan when bright began to slightly slide on his nipples which caused to harden his member down there— Bright stop in between their kiss "Baby, do you wanna do this right now?" Bright asks

"Y-yes pl-please" Win says stuttering he is really on his submissive state of mind that he is just begging to be touched. Bright obeyed to Wins request and the two began to kiss again sloppily and taking of their clothes one by one until brights palming win on his boxers and win could only moan as the ecstatic feeling took over him. "Let's just play a little baby, yeah?" Bright says and took wins erected member into his mouth and starts bobbing his head up and down. Wins hands made its way to grab brights hair

"ah.. p-pl-please s-stop. i- im go- aahh~" Win couldn't even compose whatever he wants to say but he doesn't wanna come finished without bright being satisfied too, so he let his hand roamed on to brights biceps to his back and his foot as gross as it sounds finds its way to palm bright which causes the elder to gasps and looked at Wins' teary eyes, red cheeks and swollen lips. God, win and his pretty fucked face. Win gives bright a mind blown blow job, If brights being honest, its the best blow job ever. Its already quarter to two when they finished dressing up "baby?" bright calls

"hmm?" win hums in response and looks at Bright with his cute smile

"I love you"

"I love you, always".

They arrived home at three in the morning and decided to sleep on brights bed with brights arms, of course, wrapped on to wins waist.
Everything feels so good to be true.

"Hey, Bright?"

"Yes?"

"You're real right?"

"I am real baby".