12: Kaownah

Bangkok had always been the same, loud and messy. Kaownah finally raised from his deathbed, as he likes to call it, "Kaownah is back" he mumbles under his breath with a grin on his face. He can't wait to see Mew so he immediately texted his best friend telling him that he's back on bangkok.

He was picked up from the bus station by his cousin, Drake. "Drake, honey, you're fifteen minutes late" Kaownah says sassily

"Oh please give me a break. I just finished soccer practice. I had to look presentable if im picking up you, your highness" Drake says in response playfully.

Drake and kaownah are like brothers, they're always clicking in almost everything aside from Drake liking girls. Kaownah definitely don't like girls, he is gay whilst the other was bisexual. Despite of their sexual differences they never really had a problem aside from Kaownah being a war freak. He always fights everyone who messes up with Drake the same goes to his beloved friends.

Kaownah is actually a sweetheart if only not because of that stupid first young love he had with Mew.

Mew was his first everything and that's why Kaownah ruined himself only to be an option in the end.

Kaownah had to get away after that night his plan miserably fails, He made Mew drink too much but Mew wouldn't shut up about Gulf. So he decided, its time to stop. He gave up and never returned ever since.

He went back home to their province and had to stop school so he can work on himself to be better and do better.

Now that he is back, he plans to apologize for the people he did wrong.

They were peacfully sitting in the car when drake says something that made Kaownah jumped in his sit— "Kaow, did you know that i got rejected by that guy i like?" Drake says

"No? What happened by the way?"

"Well, long story short, he and his ex got back together before i could even court him. Kinda' sucks but its fine they cute"

"yeah? what's their names?"

"Gulf Kanawut and Mew Suppasit"