15: Night Out

Trust.

; The hardest to gain yet so easy to give away.

Kaownah was no evil missy bitchy, he is a sweetheart and that didn't change not even a bit.

It's been so long and people tends to be careless when they're blinded but in kaownah's case, he never thought of a revenge comeback and all that unnecessary drama.

Acceptance is probably hard but somehow and somewhere he found himself.

Its not just about his whole bad persona, he is a person and he gets messy just like others.

He lifted himself up on the mud and mold himself back together to be better and do better.

He has no energy for all the negativity and that's why he and the rest of the squad decided they should all go out and have some fun.

"Hey Kaow, am i really invited to you and your friends night out?" Drake says out of nowhere as he finishes his game on the ps4 defeating Kaownah on the game "You cheated! you little shit!" Kaownah says in protest

"Ow! i did not!" Drake says before bursting in to a fit of laughter because he did cheat the game.

"And yeah you are invited. The others are also inviting other friends so its a win win situation. Meet new people" Kaownah exclaims emphasizing the word new people while wiggling his brows

On the other hand, Mew calls Win to invite him for the party later that night. "Hello?" Win says over the phone "Hey Win! Its Mew"

"Would you be free tonight? Me and my friends are going out tonight. You can invite Bright to come with you, if you want"

"Alright. Sure, I'll see you and gulfie!"

Later that night,

Off and gun arrived early and then kaownah with his cousin, drake—Kaownah and Gun won't stop gossiping about the latest run way of gucci on france, they're both a sucker for fashion and arts. The rest followed to arrive at the bar, they were pretty dressed up so good for the night to not take a mini photoshoot. Mew and Gulf arrived just on time seeing their friends being in their usual weird self. They sat beside each other and took few pictures as well.

The night is young and the music blasted so loud inviting everyone to the dance floor, as you could imagine, everyone was showing their dance skills under the influence of alcohol while the rest stayed drinking at the table laughing their asses off while taking videos to upload on their instagram stories.

Singto called out his brothers attention "P'Mew" he calls out over the loud music "What?" mew says in response while gesturing the other to come closer to him.

"I was thinking about asking out Krist tonight. What do you think?" He asks

"Well.. if you feel like it then go ahead but make sure he's not so drunk to not remember a single shit the next day" Mew advises his brother before continuing to give the other words of encouragement.

Mew receives a text from Win saying he's already at the Bar with Bright. Mew immediately stood up in his sit so Win can see him properly and luckily the other did.

"You made it and.. with a guest"

"Give me a break. Where's everyone?"

"Oh they're just somewhere in the sky, high." Mew says laughing

"Well.. P'Mew this is Bright. Bright, baby, this is Mew" Win says as he introduced both of the males to each other

"Nice to finally meet you, bright. did you know win would never shut up about you when we were in london?" Mew says with a hint of joke

"Yeah? So you were missing me huh?" Bright says particularly to Win who's cheeks now bright red due to he doesn't even know if its the drinks or he is just embarrassed.

Mew leaves the two to search for Gulf since the other hasn't comeback yet and he found him dancing weirdly with New, kaownah and gun.
He could just laugh at the sight, his nong is ridiculously cute its too much for his own good.

Everyone drank as if tomorrow's not a holy sunday "I don't wanna go home yet papii!!" Gun whines as Off struggles putting the other inside the car

They were a mess but in a good type of mess.

You can see drake and kaownah drunk as fuck and barely making it into their car with kaownah and his stupid self talking to the post.

Meanwhile you can also see tay and new never letting go of each other's hands.

On the other hand you also see Mew dragging Gulf and then there's Win "Whoo!! Party!!" screaming with matching jumping and bright having a second hand embarrassment.

Mew made it successfully to the younger's apartment

"hey babe?" mew calls but he sees gulf snoring softly and he would be an idiot if he wakes up his baby so he decided to just carry the other up to his apartment.

AN:// Boring chapter but at least tho they get a get together event hsjshs. my story is not angst you guys. Kaownah is a sweetie. Lhong, his tharntype story character, however, is a bitch but they're not the same okay. And also!! this is fictional. Anyways.. Here's the playlist of Hold Me Tight (in case y'all wanna jam)
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5d2Xpu9tcRqye5XrKCAsCB?si=UFoU8gUjTHGbDi3z_5Ubkw