09: Talk

Gulf and Mew had been glued to each other ever since the last two weeks that everyone in their circle of friends are becoming suspicious and the two would always says "We're just friends"

Mild had enough of Gulf's bullshit, "friends don't look at each other like they're your world, Gulf" He says and Gulf would only roll his eyes playfully "Can we please drop it? I mean at least we're not trying to kill each other anymore" he says on his defense

"Well we'd rather see you guys being friends than being murderers" Gun jokes as he sips on his drink "You know, Papi and I went through the same phase" he says continuing and Mild and Gulf swears they never have heard of that story before despite being best friends with Gun

"Wait what? you guys went through break up too? How come you did not tell us?" Mild exclaimed in shock

"Duh of course we did. Not everyone knew about it though, It was on after high schools' graduation. He broke up with me and left me with no absolute explanation as to why he wanted a break up and so i let him be. It was hard specially the hatred in my heart was growing so fast and freshmen year starts, we avoided each other for the whole first sem and since im petty i would always leave remarks whenever i see him to the point we both had enough trying to make the other look bad. We decided to become friends but fucking hell, friends don't cuddle and friends don't definitely stuck up their dicks on their bro's ass. We were both in denial until we had enough. We talked things out and i swear if i didn't worded everything i told him that day so carefully just so he could understand, maybe we wouldn't be celebrating our two years of relationship last month" Gun says as matter of fact without knowing he had Gulf thinking about the possible "talk" he can have with Mew.

They spend their day hanging out until Gun has to leave because Off was already knocking on his apartment like a mad man saying "Let out my gun"

Mild and Gulf just laughs their asses when Gun stood up with a stupid grin on his face "Im going now and oh Mild you can come too. We will drop by the campus anyway Papi has to picked up something" Gun says whilst picking up his bag and stuffs which Mild agrees to— As soon as the two left, Gulf falls overthinking everything.

The next day they were all given tons of essays, senior year in college kind of sucks. You never knew when you're going to be really occupied that you ended up having fun first than doing most works. Gulf drags his legs to the universitys' cafeteria as the rest of his friends were there eating and buying their free time. The long ass vacant in their schedules is so annoying too, Gulf just wanted to sleep.

He reached their table and everyone was so busy munching on their food while Mild was busy scanning his notes accompanied by a scratch on his head, brows furrowed 'Oh fuck. im gon fail' he mumbled under his breath Gulf sat beside him "What's the matter? you got major quiz?" He asks

"Yeah and i don't understand a single shit. None of these ugly hoes willing to teach me" Mild whines

"I can help" Mew says upon arriving and sat immediately beside Gulf "What lesson is it anyway?"

Mew wrote down easy formulas for Mild and shared a little trick and tips too, Mew has always been the smartest of all. He always helps whenever he can and Gulf is so glad Mew is slowly coming back. The Mew he knew; The Mew Suppasit they all knew.

Mew caught Gulf staring and he may or may not sneaked his hands on to the others hands to hold it without hesitation, Gulf felt his cheeks heating up due to the sudden contact, Mew looked at him with grin on his face.

God, he wished they could just get back together.

As time goes by, one by one their friends leave for their respective classes until its only them whose left behind. They did not let go each others' hands. They didn't even protest when they held each others hands tightly.

"We need to talk" Mew says out of the blue

Gulf hummed in response, he's glad he didn't have to say that.

"I'll meet you at your place, tonight. I'll text you." Mew says and lets go of Gulfs' hands—Mew had to leave for his class, as much as he wants to stay, he eventually have to leave. Gulf was left alone with a feeling of nervousness all over his soul and body; that day he went back to his apartment with a heart beating so fast.

Mew was nervous as shit, he bought all of Gulfs' favorite food and sweets. This night he wouldn't let his pride get in the way, despite of his subconscious doubting him he still pushed his way into Gulfs place so they could talk while having dinner together.

Singto was right, everything his brother said was true. He get to be mad at Gulf for leaving him but he never tried to understand why after searching for a month, his mind back then was full on just getting Gulf back but not his reasons why. He knew gulf went back to switzerland for personal reasons but he's so eager to know why he had to call it quits. He wouldn't ask for that if Gulfs' not ready. Singto told him that he also has to make Gulf understand his side and how much it broke him.

He hates that he still doubt Gulf but still he keeps going, you can't blame a man who never moved on from his ex.

Mew arrived at Gulfs apartment just on time he let himself inside and found Gulf sitting on his bed mind seems to be occupied "Hey" he softly greets the other as he puts down all of the foods he bought "Dinner?" He asks

They ate together in silence until it ringed on Mews' ears, its really hurting. Is no one going to bring up the talk they're supposed to have? he thoughts, 'oh god right i asked for a sign' he remembers and mentally cursed himself for it until the sign he was asking for..

"So, we're going to talk.." Gulf says awkwardly before eating his sushi

"Ah right.. well.. how do we start this?" Mew asks dumbly "I mean, I..."

"Im sorry" they both said in unison

"No, Im sorry. Im sorry for leaving you like that. I should've known better" Gulf says sincerely as he held the olders' hands and caress them

"I never wanted to leave. My father made me leave. I had to go back to Switzerland to take care of the business matter, I don't want to marry his business partner's daughter. I eventually have to but I decided to risk myself instead, I didn't want you to get hurt in the way. I was dumb for thinking breaking up with you was even a good choice. I broke up with you just in case i failed the Switzerland deal" Gulf explains and this time he didn't shed a tear, its about time he tells the truth he can't live a lie anymore. not with Mew, not when things are going smoothly for them

"What? Why didn't you tell me? You know i would understand. Baby why did you let yourself suffer" Mew says as he went to Gulfs side, closer "I just don't want people getting hurt because of me" Gulf says in response, he actually feels so fucking dumb right now

"Im not other people baby, Im Mew, I was your boyfriend" mew says painfully

was he that untrustworthy?

"I know but I don't want you to go through the shit i have to put through. You don't deserve such fucked up love. I love you and i still do and im so sorry that i even hurt you more than i already did" Gulf says tears threatening to fall

Mew had enough. They already hurt each other too much, it's about time to stop and so he cuffed the other man's face and kissed him with all the energy he had, pouring his love and passion to which the other kissed back— They broke off of the kiss and catched their breath and leaned in again for another kiss.

"Will you be mine again?" Mew asks

"Yeah. Yes." Gulf respond happily

"Will you promise.. this time, no secrets? no lies?"

"Yes. I will never leave you again"

"Baby, even if you do, you know i will always find my way back to you".