07: Mistake

TW: Mentions of Anxiety or Panic attack.

AN:// I would like to apologize beforehand if i may have written it in a wrong way. This are solely based on what i experienced.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to a month. Its been a month since Mew and Gulf would try to rip each other's throat every single time they would breathe next to each other.

Saturday is no different. Its weekends and Gulf was invited by Drake to watch movies on the cinema, who is gulf to deny such honor? Specially when he's literally broke as of the moment because his dumb ass spends all his savings on a soccer match against the other university, In other words, Drake and him had a bet. If gulfs' team wins drake would leave him alone and would give him all of his savings. But if drakes' team won gulf would have to go on a date with him along with all of his savings.

So, technically, he lost to a bet. A BET. He's been stressing out about it since wednesday and suppasits' presence did not helped his condition at all. Its just right for him to relax, plus its just drake. No biggie. He convinces himself mentally.

He's driving as of the moment and was caught in a heavy traffic. He calls drake to tell him he'd be a little late, The whole accident is causing so much fuss—

"Holy shit!" Gulf exclaims as his head was nearly cut off by a psycho whos driving a motorcycle so fast, it broke the laws. The motorcycle man stopped immediately on its track and Gulfs not so good with his anger and so..

"What the fuck were you thinking?! asshole!" He yells, now standing outside of his car, knuckles ready to slammed some bitch.

"Gulf?"

"Mew?"

They said in union. 'oh my fuck. great. just great. i was nearly killed by this asshole' he mentally cursed himself "What were you thinking?!"

"Im sorry. I was in a rush. Are you okay?" Mew asks sincerely whilst his gaze searches for possible wounds or whatever he was looking but Gulf surely did not notice his stares as he was busy staring at the person with Mew— It was a guy. bunny smiles and well built body. looks fancy too.

'oh shit have i been staring too much' Gulf immediately removes his obvious stare from the person when it started to come near them; the guy looks very handsome up close.

"What's wrong? are you hurt?" The guy asks Gulf "He's fine" Mew says immediately while looking at the guy. "Anyways, we have to go. I am really sorry." Mew says before walking back to his motorcycle. "We're really sorry. We will go now." The guy says and offers Gulf a smile.

Everything was too much for Gulf. He kind of wished he did not just see his ex with some other guy. But why does he care anyway? they're over. Gulf rolls his eyes as his subconscious attacks him with the obvious truth he always deny to recognize.

Gulf reached the Mall twenty minutes late, he has no energy to deal with anything. He just wants this whole fucking bet to be done and get over with. Drake sensed the bad aura with Gulf as soon as he saw the elder with its brows meeting at the center, fierce gaze and if he's just an anime character, his ears would be ringing in anger. Drake laughs because he certainly finds angry gulf so adorable.

They watched the movie, ate together and a little conversation here and there was exchanged but Gulf is mysteriously so quiet.
Drakes pulls something from his packet "Hey"

"What?" Gulf says in response whilst munching on his blueberry cheesecake

"The savings part of the bet wasn't serious. Take it back." Drake says with a grin

"Oh my god, are you for real?" Gulf asks with confusion

"Uh-huh. I just wanted to take you out" Drake says with full courage

"Huh?"

"Gulf Kanawut, I like you". Drake says whilst he holds the olders' hand.

There was a silence.

There was that painful silence, yet again.

Gulf doesn't want to be hurt and he certainly doesn't want other people getting hurt because of him.

He was having a panic attack inside and couldn't stop his legs bouncing to ease his sudden panic attack.

He feels dizzy and he wants to puke.

He stares at Drake with full confusion and pain, screaming for help yet no voice seems to call for help; for himself.

"I.. I- i-" He struggles to form his phrase and would shut his eyes every second until he eventually pinched his legs numerous times.

Drake saw all of the weird things Gulfs doing but he just stared at him waiting for the older to eventually stop, he's worried sick but the people staring at the seemed to bothers him more and so he tried to do something to ease whatever Gulfs doing not until a pair of hands slapped his arm and yells at him.

"What the hell! Why can't you see he is having a panic attack! move out of my way!" The unknown guy says, gulf seems to lost his consciousness as waves of memories from that night comes rushing to him and he feels drowning. A pair of arms was holding him down and he can't seemed to stop himself.

"Hey, hey, calm down, yeah?" The voice spoke softly as it draws mini circles on his back

"Its alright. its fine. you're fine. im here. hold on to my hand."

"Can you hear me?"

"Y-yes" Gulf says weakly and slowly he feels at ease. He didn't care about anything at all. at that exact moment. He didn't even care that he definitely saw Maw running to their table and hold him as if he'd break if he ever lets go.

"What happened win?" Mew asks, eyes full of desperation for answers

"He was having a panic attack. This guy right here, was about to do something which is not advisable, at least medically. When someone goes through a panic attack, you soothe them. they tend to hurt themselves in attempt to stop the attack but what a person can do to help someone who's going through it, is soothe it. Im sorry for slapping your arms a while ago. The pre-doctor in me screamed when i saw this poor guy slowly falling into unconsciousness". Win explains to both Mew and Drake. Gulf was still sitting at his sit with Mews hands on his. He didn't protests but instead held on to it tightly.