04: Boy Meets Evil

Gulf already settled in to his new apartment right after he went to his Familys' house— the apartment is quite cozy and fancy at the same time he likes it here. The University is a few minutes walk so it won't be a problem for him and its much more convenient rather than living inside the universitys' dormitories.

One week from now hell will soon start, college he means— "What do i do now?" He says to no one but particularly himself. He checks his stuffs before deciding to go for a grocery shopping when he receives a call from his friend, Gun.

Gun: Gulf!!! Where are you right now?

Gulf: Oh god please keep it down. *laughs*
Im on my way to get some groceries.

Gun: Aw. Well.. Papi and I are having a party because its our second anniversary today! Please come over later!! Pleasee!!!

Gulf: Alright,, I'll see you then later tonight.

Parties aren't his thing but one enjoyment before hell starts won't hurt, right? Gulf thought to himself before proceeding to do his grocery shopping.

As soon as he arrives in his apartment, he put everything away to its respective places so he wouldn't be bothered to take care of it the next morning.

It's already 7 pm when he finished showering— He starts to think what the fuck does he wear to a party? A white plain polo is not so bad, he guess. Besides he got a pretty face, people won't mind what he wears. So he puts on a white plain polo just right for his built and a denim ripped jeans with a little accessories to compliment his look which consists of his silver rolex, gucci necklace and his ear piercings. He didn't bothered to style his hair, he left it messy which kinda looks good.

He texted Mild that he was on his way to Gun and Offs' party, asking if he should pick him up but since mild didn't reply, he decided to just go to the party right away. After a thirty minute long drive, he finally arrives at the event, the partys pretty lit— loud music can be heard all over the place. He just hopes he can be laid tonight.

As soon as Mild saw him he was completely dragged into the large crowd "What took you so long?" Mild asked

"I went to the grocery first, stupid"

"Oh bitch please, you just don't want me to ride you"

"Oh my god that sounded so horrible! Please never say that again and bitch please i texted you but you did not reply"

"Oh yeah, i forgot. Im kinda tipsy that's why" Mild says admittedly, well knowing Mild.. He's not really one to drink because he gets drunk easily–Gulf just sighs. "And oh! before you get swimmed by a bunch of horny girls and boys, The squad is excited to see you! Let's go now!" Mild says as he drags, yet again, Gulfs' ass to the tables' group but unfortunately, the group is awfully quiet.

"Gulf?"

"Mew?"

They both said in union. What the fuck?

Why is his ex here?

Didn't he went missing?

Isn't he supposed to be in Switzerland?

"Oh wow! Gulf!" Gun nervously says to ease the tension since Mews facial expression is what everyone's not expecting to see— "Thanks for coming to our party! We should all have a groufie' its been so long!" Off says whilst asking somebody on the crowd to take their picture.

Everyone was there at Off and Guns' party including Mews' brother, singto along with krist and then there's a few new people like tay and new whom he met just a while ago, then drake, fluke and tons of people whom he doesn't want to associate himself with. However, this Drake guy seems to have other plans with his thoughts— "So you used to live in Switzerland?" Drake asks while arching his left eyebrows "Uh yeah kind of? I went back to take care of my dads' business there" Gulf says quietly as his gaze landed on Mews piercing gaze which sends shivers down to his spine. He shake it off as he focused more on talking with Drake. After everyones chitchats about their whereabouts, Gulf learned Mew went to london secretly, not even his mom knew but later on told his family so they wouldn't be worrying too much.

Mew also learned that Gulf went back to Switzerland for some personal reasons that concerns his familys' business and continued studying Business Accountancy there. He's just so pissed at Drake for talking to Gulf as if he's hitting on him, Mew mentally cursed himself for thinking like that. He shouldn't care about Gulf. So he stood up and swims into the crowd, there he was met with a bunch of guys and girls, it wont hurt to enjoy the night, Mew thinks.

Everyone was partying whilst Gulf was left alone in the sofa with Drake so he decided to get a drink right on the kitchen "Im gonna go grab a drink, do you want anything?" Gulf asks him "Ah sure, im just gonna be over at the ping pong game Gulf" Drake says—He grabbed the drinks and made a mix. As he was about to leave he heard filthy sounds nearing his way.

And what he saw was enough to make him leave as he chugged down his drink.

There he saw, Mew Suppasit and a whore clinging onto his biceps as if her life depended on it while they make out, hungrily like animals.

Mew saw Gulf at the dining but he didn't budge but instead continued kissing the girl whoever she is but seeing how Gulf reacted hurt him but he shouldn't feel that way. He should be not feeling anything at all. He has convinced himself that he is over Gulf Kanawut.

On the other hand, Gulf drives slowly not knowing where he's heading at but he somewhat finds himself at the beach and it's around two am yet he's somewhere, near the ocean. God, his thoughts are swimming deep— He should've known better than to be at the same place with his ex. Did it hurt when he saw Mews' lips attached to some woman who he doesn't even know? Not really, but did it hurt when Mew stared at him as he leaves knowing that he saw them? Yes. It hurts like a bitch that Mews acting so strange.

Maybe it was his fault for falling in love with someone so sweet yet dangerous.

Maybe its real, people with the kindest heart can be really heartless when they get their hearts broken or worse, when they kill whoever they was; People who are hurt , change.