Mo a r

This is my new favorite boy(Sorry Lucas I still love you I swear—)

(Sorry Lucas I still love you I swear—)

This is Vincent! He doesn't go by his actual first name since his older sister, Kris, used to call him Tommy, before she 'died' (more on her later)
His father, Garrett Thomas Widow, is a Russian mafia leader. He is fiercely protective of his kids and became even more so after Kris' death from a shootout.
Vincent is 6'1, yet despite his scarred, tattooed, muscly figure, he is a gentle giant unless greatly provoked. He has abnormal sharp teeth which he's kinda self conscious of so he doesn't smile with his mouth open (unless he really knows you)
He got his scar from trying to protect Kris, only to have her killed and him fatally wounded. He has more scars around his front, back and left arm, so that's why he got his sleeve tattoo - to distract people from them. He loves the color blue because of his mother, Lilian Hart-Widow, who wore lots of blue and gifted him lots of blue things since he never took to any other color - long story short, he's pretty much a mama's boy.

His father, Garrett, is a large (6'6) pale man with ginger-brunette hair and lots of freckles, his eyes being a somewhat amber-brown color. He's very strong yet quiet most of the time unless he gets angry - which you can tell when he's angry because he'll be taking his rings off and replacing them with brass knuckles—

His mother on the other hand, Lilian, is a short (5'4) sweet heart. She's dark skinned with pale blue eyes and sees good in everybody. She's a big momma bear and will get v e r y upset when she sees her own kids upset over or about someone.

He has five siblings; Kris Jasmine Widow (oldest), Sataia (Sah-tie-ya) 'Sati' Widow (second oldest), Leslie 'Lenny' Thomas Widow (Third oldest), Lion Heart Widow (Fourth oldest), and the youngest; Leona Jasmine Widow (he's the middle child/fifth oldest)

Their uncle, Leonardo Hart, is a albino man who is on their mother's side. He has a scraggly beard but he's a very nice man with a strong French accent, contradicting Garrett's strong Russian accent. Leonardo is a renowned doctor who works for Garrett's mafia - he's healed many patients yet still has regret deep down about not being able to save Kris...

Anyways- for my babey !

She's just a lil ball of sunshine 🤧

This is Leona my lil babey babey. She takes all of her looks from Lilian - especially her hair and eyes. Though she does have her father's freckles and nose. She's definitely a daddy's girl who just has to give him the ol' puppy eyes and she gets all she wants (The family finds it hilarious). She likes planting flowers with Lilian in their l a r g e garden where she likes to make mud pies, despite her mother's slight anger about having to clean every dress that gets dirtied. She likes playing with worms and frogs (and sometimes puts them on Garrett's desk which makes him angry, but he could never stay mad at her for long - even if there's mud e v e r y w h e r e)

But yeah there's two of my babeys that I love very very much uWu