Another oc cause im just really tired

Name: Joseph-Alexei 'Lee' 'Devil' Tarkov

Age: 28 (depends on roleplay)

Gender: F t M

Voice claim: Alex Lacamoir

Height: 5'4 1/2

Okay s o dis boi is my nasty short really means well boi. He was born and raised in Cuba during the fallout of the Soviet Union so most times utter havoc conditions. He thought he knew his father, the one raising him, but had always wondered why he had ginger hair instead of black or blonde like his parents. As a kid he always ran around bare foot and ended up in trouble like any normal ten year old along with his three older sisters Haley, Ivy and Isabelle. One day, he came home after getting beat up by some kids to find his sisters and mother dead from gun shots. He was mentally broken and was given to his 'father', Kovsku, a higher up Russian politician who had come to live in Cuba. Kovsku took Lee back to Russia with him and took him under his wing, bringing him into the Russian Mafia when he was just twelve years old. Lee grew up the rest of his adolescence there, getting fed information that the whole world hated him, and that the rival Mafia (cough cough) had killed his family and he was next if he didn't shape up quickly. He rapidly became a well known and respected member at just 19 and took his first kill, Francis (I changed Vincent's sister's name on y'all oops), during a raid. His real father is Nicholas, a ginger haired man with a huge resemblance to his son. Nicholas wanted nothing more than to see his son, but was kept away from him after he and Lee's mother, Cherry, got divorced. Though, Cherry and Lee were always very close.

So this boi is just a sad boi who wants nothing more than some loving and seeing someone care cause he hasn't had that in a while cause Kovsku or anybody else doesn't give it to my poor boy 😔. He got top surgery when he was around 19 but was too scared to get bottom surgery just yet. He has a full black and red skull and flower sleeve tattoo on his right arm and a lil turtle outline on his left shoulder. He has long, straightened black hair (dyed) and he also had dyed his scruff color when it came in after he changed his once poofy ginger hair. He has dark blue eyes and a thin scar across his nose. He has a small build, his stomach isn't toned but it's not chubby either, but he a lil thiqq in the thighz. He has a short temper, but he's easy to make laugh most days unless he really r e a l l y hates you. He has a pet snek he named Wormy so

 He has a pet snek he named Wormy so

Here he is uwu

He has a bearded dragon named Godzilla too. Lee wears a lot of black but if you catch him on his days off 'work', he tends to wear lots of dark reds and pastel yellows sometimes.

Lee basically lives off coffee and doughnuts, but he never seems to gain weight unless it's in his thighs, which is where it goes, so he's self conscious and will sometimes lash out at people who stare too long (talking to y o u cat callers)

Anyways u h h h roleplay with my hitman boi??