Public Service Notice

Assalamualaikum

And

Hey guys

There's no need for me to tell you about the current situation of the world regarding ,COVID-19

NO NEED TO PANIC
NO NEED TO BE ANXIOUS

STAY HOME
STAY SAFE
STAY HEALTHY

Here I'm mentioning the safety measures provided by the WHO, I'm doing my part, you do yours, spread Awareness and no fake tales please.

Stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available on the WHO website and through your national and local public health authority.
Most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others.

Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:

1-  Wash your hands frequently.
2-  Maintain social distancing.
3-  Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
4-  Practice respiratory hygiene.
5-  If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
6-  Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider

Kindly take the lockdown very seriously and try to make all the cute memories at once, just don't let this opportunity go

Do you think that someone will come give you a whole month off, and request  others to give your family members off at the same time.

As much as dumb the above line seems, It is same if we expect that too.

Here I'm trying to lighten up the stress, Are you bored?
Need some ideas and tips and want to know what your favourite Authors are doing in quarantine?

Then

Stay tuned!!

Wattpad have taken an initiative to make the readers Aware about the fake news, I highly appreciate it and would recommend you to have a look.

Here I'm copy pasting it

Courtesy: Wattpad team

Here are some questions you can ask yourself when you are learning about something new online:

* Where did the writer or original poster get their information? If you aren’t sure, you should ask a teacher or a trusted adult, like a librarian, to help you find trustworthy research on the topic.  There are lots of great newspapers and resources you can find to help you learn! 

* Is this writer trying to mislead me on purpose? Ask yourself if the writer of the material is trying to convince you to believe something harmful, even if it might be false.

* Am I remaining neutral? It’s important to make sure your own beliefs and values aren’t causing you to accept information without checking the facts.

We know being online during uncertain times can be helpful, or confusing, here are some resources:  Counseling and Prevention Resources and Wattpad Safety Portal: Taking Care of Yourself to help you.

All the best and stay safe,

The Wattpad Team AmbassadorsINmention a user

Again stay safe and happy

With lots of dua's and good wishes your way