Few Questions

Assalamualaikum

And

Hey guys

These are the questions I received so far, I hope this will be helpful and I'm available to be friend with you, if you are just wondering you know.

1. Tell us about yourself.

I joined Wattpad in 2016. I was overwhelmed by the number of books I saw here, Hence Read all the books I got my hands on,lol.
I suddenly noticed that, there are only few books which gets recognition and appreciation, what about the other books which are really good and deserves to be appreciated. I searched for a way to do that.
So Nearly Two years ago I joined "Most Valuable Writer" Awards and judged Short story for them, I continued judging books.
Now I started this on my own, by conducting interviews.
Wattpad is huge community with  many Writers and Readers, but one can only read few genre. Giving Exposure to different categories will increase the readers interest to try various new books. So this is all about it.

2. Why did you started Quarantine special interview?

Well, I started this especially for the readers.
The Pandemic outbreak is severe now.
Those who are by the grace of God are in good health are staying home, but there are only few things they can do to keep them busy, and keep them away from getting anxious. They too need some motivation after a time. Most of the people look up to their Favorite Actor and Actress some follow Motivational speakers and some writers for inspirations.Author guides their reader in a way.
So I reached out to some of my Favourite Authors and friends asked them few questions about their Quarantine experience.  I hope this helps them,  even if it is 10%. I'm happy.

3. Why are you asking the same questions to everyone?

This is funny,It is quite obvious that every Author holds different kind of Audience , Hence this is for them.

4. What do you get by conducting interviews?

Self satisfaction and Contentment.

5. How are Authors feeling about it?

First of all, I can't be more grateful to them for their Support and doing the interview in a short time. I'm sure they as happy as I'm.

Once Again a Very big Thankyou to all the Authors, Tysm.

6. Who are all reading the interview?

My readers, The Author's whose interview I publish that day. I hope  more people get to know about this.I Hope.

7. How are you dealing with Pandemic Outbreak?

I'm trying my best to not worry about it, Eating Healthy to boost my Immunity and Spending extra time with my family.

8. What would you do After Quarantine special interview?

I'll continue with "Whispering"  Book one. And will try to give you Something exciting at a regular basis.IA

9. What do you look in a book before reading?

It is based on the genre I read,  But books with additional value and information are my first choice.

I'm really really grateful to all of you for your support and love ♥️

Look out for some exciting interviews coming your way.

With lots of dua's and good wishes your way ♥️