Day Nineteen

Assalamualaikum

And

Hey guys

Do you know?

I'm a graduate in Microbiology.
Yeah, You can ask about Corona Virus,
And don't tell me if I notice the micro things , lol

______________________________

The Author we have today is _mariahaneef_

Read this Authors Quarantine Experience, I hope you enjoy it and learn something new.

1. Three Things you are doing in quarantine?

Writing, reading and trying to inculcate any other activity that can count as being productive such as cooking or cleaning or coloring. Etc.

2. Three Things you miss doing in quarantine?

I miss driving, spending quality time with my bestfriend,  and spending quality time outside with myself

3. Three Things which is constant everyday?

My personality lol, my family -they are just the way they are with or without quarantine, and home internet.

4. Three Things you hate doing in quarantine?

I hate being lazy and just laying around, i hate sleeping till late afternoon and I hate the fact there's no escape away from home.

5. Three places you wish to visit if there wasn't any lockdown?

I want to visit a cafe that's a bookshop as well as a coffee place,  I want to be able to go any place I want that's pretty much it.

6. Three apps you are using now-a-days?

Instagram, Whatsapp, Google Play books

7. The last 3 things you did before lockdown?

I visited a country and came back, watched a movie, ate McDonald's

8. Three New hobbies you got during quarantine?

Coloring, cooking and enhancing my Urdu language skills

9. Three Things you want to do more during lockdown?

I want to write more, read more and reflect more

10. Three Gossips you heard about the newly acquired virus?

That only elderly people are affected by it, that lemon and turmeric concoctions help defeat the virus, that this virus is gonna be the end of the world.

11. Three Advice you want to give your readers regarding the newly acquired virus?

My advice to everyone is to use this time alone in reflecting about the things going around in the world and about the condition of your mind, heart, body & soul.

12. Three friends who you want them to do this?

All wattpad writers bored during quarantine should do this

13. Three little thing you want others to do too?

1.  Reflect on everything that happens day after day. Reflecting is what people don't do a lot and is very important.
2. Try to be productive and that doesn't mean they should start doing bigger things like working out or cooking a meal. I mean little things like reading a book or reading about our prophets instead of just laying around wasting their time on their phones people should try to keep their phone away and do something else. By doing so they will also realize how many things they can get done when they are away from their phones.
3. Work on self care and it doesn't mean your body or your face. Your mental health too.

14. Three fondest memory you made in quarantine?

Bonding with my mom over cooking meals, watching movies at home with my bestfriend and just ranting about life.

15. Three weird things about you?

I don't know if this can be counted as weird but I sleep with the softest side of the blanket downwards and I don't talk when I am travelling, I like concentrating on the journey more and I have very contradicting opinions about Everything.
______________________________

Thank you so much for doing the interview.

I just answered few questions which I received from some of you, check that out in the previous chapter. And I need more engagement in the previous interviews.
There are some interesting Authors check that out .

These interviews are for readers, but what for Authors?

I'm planning something for

Most stared.
Most Commented.
Interviews

I'm really thankful to all of you, for supporting me and the authors. It wouldn't be possible with out you all.

This is by me, for you

With lots of dua's and good wishes your way ♥️.