who

I reach to open the door, I realize my hand was shaking. My heart pounded so fast.

The whispers where gone but voices arose. Voices I recognized but couldn't figure out whose voices they where. So I slowly open the door hoping the people on the other side would not hear me.

I gasp so loudly they heard when I saw who was there. "Super heroes, no way "I said realizing I was still small. "It's ok, we won't hurt you.

" A guy that looked like Batman said." Well that sounds promising " a girl that looked like blackwidow said said with a big amount of sarcasm.

I walk up to Batman dude and sat on his lap and Batman dude was sitting on the bed so it was comfortable.

He reminded me of someone but could not tell who but I felt I wanted to touch him.

I never touched anyone before but I did now. I held his hand which he thought nothing of so I touched his chest as if it where and axidend.

I wanted to tell them how old I really was or maybe I wasn't that old could this be a flashback perhaps? This seems so real but I can't control what was going on, like watching a movie or having a flashback. I thought it was either real in the past or not real at all, could this have happened when I was six and I had forgotten about it till now?

So confused I noticed someone that looked identical to the Incredible Hulk was sleeping on the couch.

He snored so loud. And I know Superman and Spider-Man were sitting on the bed asleep behind Batman Lenny up against the Headboard.

They look to be Green Arrow and Green Lantern sat on the floor leaning up against the wall sleep.

I wonder how they are here since they don't exist?  I thought why now and where is everyone. I was confused but I loved that funny man in black leather. I thought of my crush and was weried that I was betraying him, what if he figured this out and got Jealous.

I missed my crush it had been a week since I had seen him because of snow days. James was the first guy I had developed feelings for but he was my brothers best friend and if he knew he would kill me.

He would never hurt me unless just for fun not to be mean, he was more of a laughter then a fighter.

Its not that I don't think he could fight because I know he can cause he has kicked me and given me a bruise but he would not start a fight.

He is so fast that he was in track and I never understood why he would quite just for band. I could not be sad because I have band so if he would have quit I would not see him in a school day. Batman did look good though...